Elder Scrolls Online

Spam!!
Wolphie

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Wolphie »

So it seems I am the most active in ESO :) ... Second char, named "Lady Sylvanas Windrunner" (no idea why I named it like this, it came just like this in my mind :lol: ) hit veteran10 recently... and by far, is the character I like to play the most, dual wielding nightblade. And Tsu, don't feel bad with your chars, because you are at the beginning... with my main, a dps sorcerer vet12, I changed skills about 10 times and after a mature reflection, I decided it will be a good gatherer & crafter :lol: no fighting whatsoever, as I just can't make it work in a decent way.

There are many things I find attractive in this game, but de gustibus... one over the other, I enjoy the game a lot and I plan to continue enjoying :D

And Poli, thanks again for the herbs you gave me, they were very useful in maxing the last profession :) ... I hope to see some familiar faces in game one day!
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Meow.

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Just been announced that Elder Scrolls is going free to play.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb
Rhae

Post by Rhae »

Oh yes, I heard this from the ex a week ago, I can't wait... though I dread it at the same time. I still remember how they gimped SW:TOR for ex-subs, and I really hope they're not going to do the same thing with ESO.

The only reason I quit playing is because we couldn't afford to have 2 subs running, and I chose WoW over ESO. I'd really lovelove to get back into this game, as I really enjoyed it.

I wonder if Wolphie is still running the ghost guild, or that he just grabbed the good stuf and left it to die, haha. :lol:
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

I didn't enjoy it nearly enough to pay a monthly fee for it. But if it's free I might occasionally play it.
Kharybdis

Post by Kharybdis »

I might give it another shot, just to check out what happened since release, but if I have to pay for stupid things like extra bag space (as it often happens), it will disappear from my HD in record time...

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Prepare for the worst and dare the universe to disappoint you
Damoli

Post by Damoli »

Supernecro'ing here...
Does anyone actually still play ESO? I bought it this week to play with some colleagues and I actually quite enjoy what little I've tried thus far. Maybe fun will die out when I get to a paywall but for now I'll pew away :)
Templaar
GM [Retired]

Post by Templaar »

Yep!
Having a bit of a break atm, but I have a max level High Elf Templar healer (@Templaar)
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Somewhat necro-ing, but due to a subscription I have I often get free stuff for online games, be it games codes for dlc or just minor stuff.
This time I received a code for an Orsinium Collector’s Bundle, as I don't play ESO. I'd rather someone in the guild receive it, than it go to waste.
In another life, in another place
Maybe you'd have found what brings some to believe
On a different road, in a perfect space
Maybe all the hurt you've known would fail to be
Templaar
GM [Retired]

Post by Templaar »

I'm a relapsing-remitting ESO player, so I can take it if nobody else has.
(Already have Orsinium, but not free mounts!)