Hey, i still play twice per month!
Sarri

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Sarri »

About as much as you play WoW lately :roll: :? :(
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Rotkwa wrote:Hey, i still play twice per month!
Sarri wrote:About as much as you play WoW lately :roll: :? :(
I think twice a month is generous :P
Meow.

Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

Don't you feel the strings, puppets? ;)
politrika

Post by politrika »

Rhae wrote:Lol, you're Yamarz? I'm Maelynn - about the only other Verve who still bothers to login, it seems. :p
Awwww what's going on with Verve lately? And for the record, Oranje was my favourite World Cup team this year :)
Rhae

Post by Rhae »

politrika wrote:
Rhae wrote:Lol, you're Yamarz? I'm Maelynn - about the only other Verve who still bothers to login, it seems. :p
Awwww what's going on with Verve lately? And for the record, Oranje was my favourite World Cup team this year :)
Apparently, the people in charge all quit. -_-

I asked the bf to keep an eye out for them (so I could poke them about transferring GMship to an active player), but he said he hadn't seen them in a few weeks and probably wouldn't till the next big title will be released for PS4 somewhere in september. Meh.

At least we're both at member rank and not stuck at recruit - that way we can still utilise the GB. Just a shame we can't invite/promote others... and leaving to create a new guild seems a bit too drastic. Dunno.
politrika

Post by politrika »

Ufff! I left the game as well (duh you noticed I guess) when Craglorn came out, it just didn't cut it for me anymore and I didn't feel it's worth paying another month. So I just left when the sub expired. Well, before, but who's counting :lol: Did you get to Veteran Rank ? :D
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Currently lvl 22, I kind of enjoy it, I like the stark contrast to WoW, I find the scenery extremely lush etc.

I think I'm still a noob though, I have yet to wrap my head around my character completely as i keep dying, either my dps isn't as high as it should be or something.

I don't spend a ton of time playing, but a couple hours here and there. It's really difficult to find groups for anything since I'm unguilded etc but meh, still enjoying it.

When are you coming back to kill heroic bosses with us?
Meow.

Rhae

Post by Rhae »

politrika wrote:Did you get to Veteran Rank ? :D
:?

My highest toon just hit 18.

:?

No, seriously, I spend way too much time fussing with professions and stuff. What also doesn't help is that I'm not teamed up with anyone through the Pledge of Mara for the xp boost, so it's going really slow. The other day I spend the entire afternoon on my Nightblade and only went from 17,5 to 18. Not really encouraging, tbh.

Tsu, as soon as I get a new gametime card from the bf (my sub ran out last Friday, reminded the bf but I'm not keen on nagging him for it) then we ought to arrange a time for both of us to be online so I can get you into Verve. (or maybe a new guild altogether... been meaning to talk to Wolphie about perhaps just starting a new one together, now that Verve has been abandoned and the GM hasn't shown his face in the gameshop yet), but I have to resub for that first.

(edit: and damn you Poli, for running off like that. I miss our chats! *sobs quietly*)
politrika

Post by politrika »

Hey we can PM! *hugs Rhae*