Doom List

Spam!!
Daegranos

Re: Doom List

Post by Daegranos »

Fungi wrote:Don't pay too much attention to idiots in LFR or LFD. There's a lot of idiots thinking they're pro while they've only got LFR kills on DS bosses and have never seen a real raid.

Staying in the light is only necessary when the 2 portal adds are up, apart from that, there's no reason to stay in the light. I usually have the healer stand next to me next to Manno so I grab the adds that may come from the healer.

A.
The light is only there when the 2 portals are up. Just fyi ;)
Lithasola

Post by Lithasola »

What Fungi said, even healing I jump around all over the place, if I get adds on me I take them to the tank, I have had various grps whenre everyones either stuck to the tank like glue, scattered like pool balls or just stood in the fire. The lock is out of line imo, theres no need for such abusive language and full on caps for every line of text, plus the heals a druid all he had to do was step closer throw a few hots then move back to tank. Tyrande should have been taking care of the majority of the adds by then only the odd few get by, especially it the tank positions themselves properly in front of the portal.

its all besides the point anyway people make mistakes theres just no need for that kind of abuse.

@ daeg its not 2 portals its 1 portal with 2 demons CCing Tyrnade so she cant nuke them down with her magical bow of wonder powa. DPS nuke the 2 demons and tryrande goes back to clearing out the ones coming through the portal.
Daegranos

Post by Daegranos »

The 2 portal adds whatever, you know what I meant :P

I don't see anything wrong there tbh, you were playing a bit selfish by staying on mannorroth instead of helping the group kill things the way you're supposed to, I'd get a bit annoyed too.
and besides, you can always move closer to the healer yourself, not to mention that fel fire or w/e its called is easily avoidable. Be it with bubble or not.
Lithasola

Post by Lithasola »

~Yeah but would you go to the extreme of swearing and caps'locking and calling people all sorts of names ? I wouldnt and trust me I get p'd off at pugs too lol
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

What Daeg said, really.

Yeah, the lock went overboard. I did say that. I also said the druid was valid and I stand by that.
Sarri wrote:.Thanks for supporting what are clearly cheapass cheats with substandard toons over friends...
Why are they cheapass? And whats makes them cheats? :?
Daegranos

Post by Daegranos »

Lithasola wrote:~Yeah but would you go to the extreme of swearing and caps'locking and calling people all sorts of names ? I wouldnt and trust me I get p'd off at pugs too lol
Yeah im obviously not commenting on him. ;)
Sarri

Post by Sarri »

I posted armoury links for a reason, pvp geared and few gems or enchants in either the lock or the druids gear... aka cheating the ilvl req...
Osay

Post by Osay »

Bahh, Elu. Tbh I never stay foot in this fight (and Tanla can vouch on this) always running around like a headless chicken throwing hot's on everyone. And I do this because every time there are ppl out of range... With the exception of that rain of fire ( whatever the name is ) the damage in this fight isn't something to scare the s#$% out of any healer with a decent gear.
It's the healer's job to make sure everyone is in range - provided that everyone is on the same boss fight ofc.
I don't see any reason for them to act like they did.
And even if the drood was right in what he said, he/she should've been able to heal this fight.
Powerpaladi

Post by Powerpaladi »

just had an unplessent run in whit Doonthomas . seems he is from Dawn. i found Burgy Blackheart . he gives a cool hat that transform you to a gnome pirate. i already had it so i asked in guild if any wanted. Brave was first to scream out so i sum him and he kills and gets it. then sudenly i a HOLE BUNCH of /w from Doonthomas say some really mean things. so he is the few ones on my blacklist
Bravebeard

Post by Bravebeard »

Valoric <sky controllers>- saw him give pvp stuff in BH to presumaby his friend who lost the roll.