Doom List

Spam!!
Garfunkle

Re: Doom List

Post by Garfunkle »

Wee! My first ever Doom List entry.

Poxy and Dunark from Le Family.

My first heroic since hitting 85, wasn't cheating ilevel or anything was genuinely in the best gear I had on me including some 397 BoE epic stuff. Just not reforged or enchanted yet. But I figure, I'm fairly experienced as a healer, I can take my time and we'll be fine.

Hit the instance, ZA. They ask for a timed run, I explain I've just hit 85 and that it's probably not going to happen.

They then act like total gits throughout the instance. Deliberately overaggroing when they could or attacking the wrong targets so I was struggling as it was to keep up with the healing.

We wipe on the dragon hawk boss because the dos decided to kill both hatchers. Apparently my fault, I get a torrent of abuse, including a "healer you will never get better"...so leave.

Play the game for fun, not to be harassed by stupid little idiots.
Garfunkle has been slain by a Chubby Purple Unicorn.
Firik

Post by Firik »

Athaes Prot warrior in "together reborn". In Ds Rl did a ready check he clicked not ready, after a few minutes Rl asked are you ready yet, athaes replied "I said i wasn't ready", ran forward pulled boss, Bubblehearthed......conclusion "Moron"

Firik
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Garthandor - pally from QI. During dailies in the Vale he kept running through the mobs we were killing and AOE'ing on the off chance of tagging one. Told him to get lost and then he started following us and parking his flying mount on top of us with such intelligent comments as "ehrmagerd sod off".

Was going to to report him to the GM but then saw on the armoury that he's an officer .....
Sarri

Post by Sarri »

Zebi, paladin from Free Men.

Fishing DMF pools at 10am... I rode up and cast into a pool he was fishing. I dont usually but whatever... So he pulls out his cast and the pool despawns (his cast, not mine). I get a /w saying... "suck m8 ninja"

Ehh what?
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Lot of ppl feel that a fishing pool being fished is claimed for them alone.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

I'd have to side with Zebi here, he certainly doesn't deserve a place on the doom list for being annoyed that you cast in the same pool as him, it winds me up when people do that too. Personally I find it rude.
Sarri wrote: I dont usually but whatever...
The whole 'whatever' attitude makes me think you kinda know you were a little in the wrong anyway. 'Whatever' is never a good way to deal with any issue. If you think you are in the right about something, defend it. If you realise you are wrong about something, apologise and move on. 'Whatever' solves nothing. :)
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Sarri

Post by Sarri »

You so miss the point...
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Sarri wrote:You so miss the point...
Then explain the point. Unless you mean that the pool despawned so in actual fact you didn't technically 'ninja' anything, then I didn't miss the point at all. Just because you failed to actually fish from his pool doesn't mean you didn't try to.
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Giruy

Post by Giruy »

Never thought this day would happen but......... I agree with Fagan.

Now unless there's some special reason for DMF pools that I don't know about, I think its bad manners to fish pools already occupied (I've only ever done it once and that was to Temp, who promptly numptied me :)).
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?
Flexie

Post by Flexie »

I'm with Fagan and Erian on this one. If anything, it's you that should be apologizing to the bloke instead of posting his name here. Also, of all things, "suck m8 ninja" got you that riled up?
Those people in Free Men stick to a polish guild for a reason - most of them can't put together a coherent sentence in english.