Kara - Seventees

Spam!!
Tsumecho

Re: Kara - Seventees

Post by Tsumecho » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 am

Could those who've expressed interest perhaps identify roles they would prefer?

That would give an idea of what is required, as like Pinkie, I am considering rolling something from scratch, especially if we're short on heals and ranged.
Meow.

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 am

Tsumecho wrote:Could those who've expressed interest perhaps identify roles they would prefer?

That would give an idea of what is required, as like Pinkie, I am considering rolling something from scratch, especially if we're short on heals and ranged.
Cheers for that bob,

If I understood correctly, Kara did not really strongly have a perfect balance requirement in mD and rD. If that is correct, then you can do whatever you please. :)

For signs, we need 1-2 more heals at least and if more people sign we might even need to make 2 groups :P

Heals, we have a few people running druids, shamans and maybe even a paladin. Bound to be some healing options there, so if you want you can take the warrior, but rolling mage or warlock would also be nice ofc (what lvl are they again?)

Those that I know of I have placed in the groups T/H/D. can other please specify what they prefer pls? :)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 am

Nephesh wrote:
Tsumecho wrote:Could those who've expressed interest perhaps identify roles they would prefer?

Cheers for that bob,

If I understood correctly, Kara did not really strongly have a perfect balance requirement in mD and rD. If that is correct, then you can do whatever you please. :)

For signs, we need 1-2 more heals at least and if more people sign we might even need to make 2 groups :P

Heals, we have a few people running druids, shamans and maybe even a paladin. Bound to be some healing options there, so if you want you can take the warrior, but rolling mage or warlock would also be nice ofc (what lvl are they again?)
Ye, my post was more intended to see if we had heals covered tbh :D

Mage is lvl 2, lock is 16 I think, but it goes really really fast these days when you sit and focus. I'm pretty inclined to the lock tbh as I've been enjoying that so far. I might give the mage a spin to lvl 20 this evening/tomorrow to decide. Either way I'll give somethign ranged a run I think.
Meow.

Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:46 am

ok so kitted in heirloooms and lvl 10 so far, i'd prefer healer just to see the comparison as i've only recently started playing resto but like i say resto or ele is fine by me

Thawte

Post by Thawte » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 am

Wouldn't mind having a crack at healing for a change of scenery.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!

Thawte

Post by Thawte » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:52 am

It was actually a Karazahn video that got me into WoW in the first place, it had just opened in TBC and one of the first kill videos from Kerp <Last Resort> of Prince Malch was shown to my by a geek mate. Went to check the game out and got totally hooked, the rest is history now.

Loved Kerps videos all through TBC.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!

Liria
Officer

Post by Liria » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:13 am

Looking at the list I suppose I should level the warlock or we'll have too many melee.
My poor lock is around 30 though, so if someone has a similar problem and is up for some group leveling/boosting.. let me know ;)

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 am

I can help at times, no worries.

*small advice to those that lvl a bit today (and tomorrow maybe also), go to dark moon fair and get that xp/rep bonus! :)
**To those reaching lvl 70, please let Sora or me know and we'll edit that in our list. TA!

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:25 am

Liria wrote:Looking at the list I suppose I should level the warlock or we'll have too many melee.
My poor lock is around 30 though, so if someone has a similar problem and is up for some group leveling/boosting.. let me know ;)
I could probably have the mage or my lock caught up in an evening or two and group up.
Meow.

Bipsie

Post by Bipsie » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 pm

I think i'll do Hunter or druid. I'll also level the warrior up to 70 anyway just in case I don't have time to level something from scratch. :)
Kalehela | Shiyori | Bipsie | Tylune | Niyomi | Reylah
Mopzie | Okámi | Hilderid | Ayuna | Taoshiki | Cairistioná