Expansion news

Spam!!
Amazone

Re: Expansion news

Post by Amazone »

I have decided to look on wowhead what mobs to kill.

and grinding it more specifically has not really resulted in faster progression.

In Stormheim i need fjorlag the rare ice dragon thing at the grave which is rarely up very rare...
have to camp it (no time) or wait when this very rare is actually a worldquest.
IO also need one other in Stormheim and farming murlocs is the advise, but it didn't drop. It also is dropping the quest I already ahve coimpleted.
Decicded to try it on hunter because of little further in quests...
ImageImage
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Some nice profession changes and confirmation of first aid going away.
Profession Leveling in Battle for Azeroth
In Battle for Azeroth, some major changes are coming to the way we level professions.

• Each profession will now be separated into expansions and leveled separately from one another.
• Each expansion will have it's own leveling path for items from that expansion, similar to the Mists of Pandaria cooking ways.
• You can choose to go back and level older expansion crafting, or you can simply level the current expansion.
• This allows you to craft items with current expansion materials without needing older expansion materials to level
• You can still go back and level older expansion crafting skills as well.
• To clarify further, an example of this means that you can level your "Cataclysm Tailoring" by crafting Cataclysm patterns, but this doesn't stop you from progressing your "Kul Tiran / Zandalari Tailoring" from with the new expansion's patterns.
• First Aid is going away and its patterns are being redistributed into Tailoring and Alchemy. Your First Aid crafts will have to be relearned in their respective new profession.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
In BfA will we have to relearn crafts from previous expansions?
In Battle for Azeroth, any crafts you’ve learned in the past will still be there and not need to be re-learned, with the exception of First Aid. Tailoring and Alchemy crafts, bandages, and anti-venoms that used to be in First Aid will have to be re-learned.(WarcraftDevs)
Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

Lots of people at the time expressed their concerns that the newness of hoe to level cooking in Pandaria wore off pretty fast, from wow this is such a great idea, look at those cute panda's doing all that cooking etc.. to WTF is happening, why am I doing this??

So I hope it's tweaked a little better as a result of the feedback.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

Wowhead have a made a list of things that need completing before bfa if you want certain mounts/achievements/artifact looks etc http://www.wowhead.com/what-to-do-befor ... or-azeroth
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Release date announced! https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I'm rather gutted that it's earlier than originally thought. I need it to be as late as possible so we actually have time to play it! :roll: :lol:
Vitki

Post by Vitki »

BfA arrives 15/08... Easy meet the following weekend... nice timing Blizz! :(
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

Vitki wrote:BfA arrives 15/08... Easy meet the following weekend... nice timing Blizz! :(
Mana has already been asking about taking his laptop lol. I'm quite happy with the date as it'll give me time to level before I have to return to uni at the end of September.
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Not exactly "expansion news", but it's related - remote auction house is being removed, possibly for good.
The WoW Remote Auction House will be deactivated on April 18, 2018. On that date, you will no longer be able to view Auction House listings or make Auction House transactions through the official WoW website or the WoW Armory app, and all links will be removed from our website. After April 18, you’ll still be able to use the WoW Armory app for all other purposes, including accessing your character profiles, talent calculators, event calendars, and more.
Battletag: Seb#22308
Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

On holiday last two weeks in August, triffic timing, welcome change of pace though with a slightly earlier than expected release date 8-)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
Ramael

Post by Ramael »

Important news for my fellow pet collectors: Wowhead link.

Tl;dr
- there's a new pet currency
- you won't be able to buy upgrade stones and some other things with "old" (current) pet charms, sou if you're like me and have around 5500 of those, spend them before BFA.
Battletag: Seb#22308