Meilir goes to SPEEEEHS! (Stellaris interest check)

Spam!!
Meilir

Meilir goes to SPEEEEHS! (Stellaris interest check)

Post by Meilir »

As I know for a fact some people in Easy play or used to play Stellaris and there is a new expansion for it coming soon I thought I will invite y'all into the fun.

WHAT IS THIS CRAZY HORSE DOING?

Your favorite equine warrior wants to get a Stellaris multiplayer game going, preferably on a weekly basis. I already have some folks but could always use more! Right now the plan is to get the game started at 21st of march. Ideally we will go through a whole game of Stellaris which will take a couple game sessions.

WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY?

In order to join us all you need is the base Stellaris game. The game host shares all his DLC. You also need like, a computer machine that has both a keyboard and a mouse. I mean, you could probably manage with just one of those but having both makes it easier. Pay2Win, amirite?

WILL THE SPEHS HORSE BE MEAN TO ME?

As a spacefaring equine I am of course the broest of bros. I bring the magic offriendship as well as extreme kindness wherever I go. (Disclaimer, kindness might contain traces of Exterminatus)

Seriously though I prefer cooperation to confrontation.

JEEPERS MEILIR, HOW DO I JIN THE SPACE HERD?

It's Easy (heheh. Galaxy-brain levels of comedy right here) just chat me up ingame or send me a message in here!

See you among the stars everypony!
Meilir

Re: Meilir goes to SPEEEEHS! (Stellaris interest check)

Post by Meilir »

A reminder before this thing gets off the ground (heh): Stellaris multiplayer starts this saturday at 2100. If you would like to conquer spehs together with me and some buds, let me know!
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Re: Meilir goes to SPEEEEHS! (Stellaris interest check)

Post by Nephesh »

I'm sooooo not taking on another game.. It sounds like great fun though, I hope you had exactly that. :)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi