Social, social distancing.

Spam!!
Thugsley
Officer

Social, social distancing.

Post by Thugsley »

Good day all,

In this troubled time i though it might be nice to come together can do something. Anything really. Below are a few ideas but as with these things other peoples time, interest and input are needed and welcome. But please remember I'm trying to keep this positive and helpful.

M+ teams.
PVP stuff?
Unofficially Poke Mythic Ny'alotha?
Old content you need a hand with for what ever reason.

Glory of the * raider?

Glory of the Uldir Raider. for a mount
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=128 ... dir-raider

Glory of the Dazar'alor raider. For a mount
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=133 ... lor-raider

Glory of the Eternal raider. for a mount.
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=136 ... nal-raider

Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider for a mount
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=141 ... tha-raider

Glory of the wartorn hero perhaps
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=128 ... rtorn-hero
Battletag: Thugsley#3260
Rinholy

Re: Social, social distancing.

Post by Rinholy »

You read my mind...was just thinking about this, this morning...was can we do to keep things light and fun...Karaoke night over mumble with Temp as kickstarter :-p... or a digital pub, with camera's on ofc :-), with Hellish as DJ :lol:
Hellish

Post by Hellish »

defo gonna need to be drunk for those ideas xD
"If i was meant to be controlled, i would have come with a remote"

Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

I'm always up for achieve runs and stuff. We have done most of the recent raid ones but there will likely still be people missing some. I don't think we've done eternal palace ones yet either. :)
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

I’d like dungeon meta. Or battlegrounds.

Eternal and Ny’alotha mounts look interesting. I’ve not done any of the recent glories, so don’t mind any.
Blindndeadly

Post by Blindndeadly »

Well as you know Thugz, recently i ve been doing achievement stuff so im in for whatever
"To entertain doubt is to dance with death"
Elihm
Raid Leader

Post by Elihm »

Good ideas, perhaps blessed as one of the four official nights. I am very surprised there hasn't been more interest in alt runs (Erian only got one sign for Tuesday :o) but it's worth persisting.**

Personally I am not prioritising achi's because 3-6 nights of raiding and M+'ing* is enough for me, but if a druid healer or yolo tank would fill a gap I would be happy to be useful and historically these are enjoyable!

* I do like running M12's with raiders to get the gear and perhaps the all M10's achi (Keystone Conqueror, grants the "the Awakened" title) if people want to go for that, we could formalise that to a specific night and get a couple of teams going simultaneously. People have been very sociable and flexible about making teams work.

** I guess people are spending their spare time levelling the alts rather than moving into the endgame. If anyone wants a free pair of 310S BOE rings or some +40 gems for a freshly dinged 120 toon (grats!) just /w me.
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Elihm wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:48 am Good ideas, perhaps blessed as one of the four official nights. I am very surprised there hasn't been more interest in alt runs (Erian only got one sign for Tuesday :o) but it's worth persisting.**

Personally I am not prioritising achi's because 3-6 nights of raiding and M+'ing* is enough for me, but if a druid healer or yolo tank would fill a gap I would be happy to be useful and historically these are enjoyable!

* I do like running M12's with raiders to get the gear and perhaps the all M10's achi (Keystone Conqueror, grants the "the Awakened" title) if people want to go for that, we could formalise that to a specific night and get a couple of teams going simultaneously. People have been very sociable and flexible about making teams work.

** I guess people are spending their spare time levelling the alts rather than moving into the endgame. If anyone wants a free pair of 310S BOE rings or some +40 gems for a freshly dinged 120 toon (grats!) just /w me.

Some of the above were my alternatives for a cancelled raid night Elihm, Alt run, Achi and M+ for people restricted to raid nights due to home-work-wow life congestion :)

If we fail to register enough N'zoth signs this Monday, we may find salvation in one of these alternatives
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Elihm
Raid Leader

Post by Elihm »

Mythic plus night put on calendar for tomorrow. Earlier is easier than later for some folks so start time is 30 mins earlier than normal.

All are welcome (especially tanks, healers and people with keys at 12 or greater :D) but raiders/trialists needing a M12 will be prioritised for that (to get 470 loot in next week's chest). These are never tidy to organise so goodwill and patience required as always e.g. you might need to be dropped or to come back in 40 minutes after a previous run finishes.

If lots of alts and socials come along (which would be great) then there tends to be flexibility about roles, and starting with a low key then pushing however far a group can take it works well for a night's entertainment in my experience, whatever the gear and experience level!
Templaar
GM [Retired]

Post by Templaar »

I'm up for the TEP, and Nyalotha raid metas, and the dungeon meta.
More mounts plz.