Seralath

Re: Anti-Doom List (Good Players)

Post by Seralath »

Greylock

Post by Greylock »

As an attempt to bring this baby back in line,

All ex-Apoc

Starwind, brilliant hunter who was always a pleasure to be part of a guild with.

Tumo, Excellent Pally tank who you can rely on easily.

Aija, pally healer who Iv been friends with for a good while now, great healer and a good laugh.

Grindrod, Shaman Healer/Ele, reliable sound player.

Kohlea - Ipit, Brilliant Druid Tank, second longest in game friend and cant speak highly enough of her as a tank and as a person.

I would recommend any of the above for trial if the situation ever arose.
Merlos

Post by Merlos »

Greylock wrote: Kohlea - Ipit, Brilliant Druid Tank, second longest in game friend and cant speak highly enough of her as a tank and as a person
Confirm! A nice person and skilled player indeed!
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

Merlos wrote:
Greylock wrote: Kohlea - Ipit, Brilliant Druid Tank, second longest in game friend and cant speak highly enough of her as a tank and as a person
Kohlea filled out MT spot in 10man Naxx today and she did a great job in movement, holding aggro and knowing what to do on phase thre so she ticks all the boxes for me :)

Just wanted to add Ryfor (Resto Druid) to the list as well. He only failed trial based on attendence. He is certainly a good player.
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

BUMP - Please update 1st post where necessary.
Stumble

Post by Stumble »

Payoffwizard wrote:
Merlos wrote:
Kohlea filled out MT spot in 10man Naxx today and she did a great job in movement, holding aggro and knowing what to do on phase thre so she ticks all the boxes for me :)

Just wanted to add Ryfor (Resto Druid) to the list as well. He only failed trial based on attendence. He is certainly a good player.

agree, wimmentank we like
Merlos

Post by Merlos »

Added Purkki (tank) and Zerman (Healer/Resto druid) to first page. Friend of mine and realiable player.
Payoffwizard

Post by Payoffwizard »

Halisstra - Shadow Priest.

This is guy is a great friend of mine and former <Easy> member (Lilendil, Rogue). He joined wotlk a little late after taking a break but is playing on his original main again and grinding heroics with some decent gear now (I believe he has 80-85 badges at the time of this post).
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Dragar <Braaivleis> Saffa warrior tank. Really nice guy and excellent tank. CoT hc run with 5 minutes spare on the clock. And put up with brolly! ;)
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Sarri

Post by Sarri »

Added some of my friends in Fuzzy Frogs to the list, all good players and capable.