Talio (aka Lokhi) looking to come back

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Bagheeris

Re: Talio (aka Lokhi) looking to come back

Post by Bagheeris »

Ooooh how could i have missed this thread!
Welcome back!
A friend is someone who knows all about you but likes you anyway.
Hammerwharf- Marc

Post by Hammerwharf- Marc »

Erian wrote:Hey Lokhi. Welcome back! Checkout
https://issuu.com/easy-lb/docs/10-years ... -2006-2016
I check in on the forum from time to time and stumbled across this. Its so great to see the guild going strong and I look back on my time in the guild fondly. The Vashj and Kael kills are still some of the best times I've had in gaming.

Sadly I dont play Wow anymore- I dont have time with 2 young kids and increased work hours- but if I did I'd come back as social for sure!

Hi to all that remember me and well done to all the officers holding it together.

Marc (Hammerwharf/ Angelor)
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Hammerwharf- Marc wrote:
Erian wrote:Hey Lokhi. Welcome back! Checkout
https://issuu.com/easy-lb/docs/10-years ... -2006-2016
I check in on the forum from time to time and stumbled across this. Its so great to see the guild going strong and I look back on my time in the guild fondly. The Vashj and Kael kills are still some of the best times I've had in gaming.

Sadly I dont play Wow anymore- I dont have time with 2 young kids and increased work hours- but if I did I'd come back as social for sure!

Hi to all that remember me and well done to all the officers holding it together.

Hi Hammerwharf/ Angelor (not sure which would be the main name :P ),

I don't remember/know you, but I wanted to say that it's nice to see former Easians staying in touch once in a while.
Should you ever play again, know that you're welcome back any time. Be it as social or more at some point. ;)

If you want to know if specific people are still playing, just check/shout/ask. :)

Neph

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Hi Hammer, good to see you are still around! Keep dropping in, one of these days you might find time to return.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

*waves to Hammer*
Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

also *waves to Hammer*

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Hammerwharf- Marc wrote:I check in on the forum from time to time and stumbled across this. Its so great to see the guild going strong and I look back on my time in the guild fondly. The Vashj and Kael kills are still some of the best times I've had in gaming.

Can't believe I've only just seen this (I really should slack less with forum reading! :lol: ). Of course I remember you, how could I forget my <Easy> BB! :D

Glad you are still about and doing well. Both Fagan and I are still here in <Easy> and we'd love to see you back here if you get to a point when you have a little spare time. ;)