Re-Applying to Easy

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Liria

Re: Re-Applying to Easy

Post by Liria »

Welcome back Freeborn! :) Always great to see old players returning (but that new name of yours is unpronouncable! :D)
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Vernietiging wrote:Thank you Nephesh!

I've been healing on my Shaman since near end WotLK mostly only, before that though i was purely only interested in dps (hence the name :lol: ). But my heals have never been a problem, Personally i prefer healing in the previous expansions, but it doesn't change much for me, my shaman was my first toon, and main for 3 years. Then WotLK came out and as a Blood DK tank (blood was mainly dps spec back then) I felt so superior as a blood tank and enjoyed it so much!! But shortly after my shaman called out to me again, and when it did, the only thing i felt like doing is healing.

Anyhow, back to your question (sorry for the whole story :P )

Resto shamans are nothing like other healers, even when they were nerfed (apparently) I still made my shaman stand out with heals, Shamans are extremely great in any situation whether it's in a raid, dungeon, pvp etc. Shaman's just have a nack for tight situations <-- Anyway that's how i feel. As for the balances, I think they were balanced pretty well, because before WoD it just felt too easy, atleast the challenge is there now (which is what i'd prefer). But that's just my experience so far. Like i said before I haven't played much this expansion, but i'm keen to go all in once again!

P.S. Is Lith still around!?

Thanks for the whole story :) . I dont mind hearing stories, Makes on to know another a bit better ;).
I do agree with the class. My shaman is resto and I've been healing with it since Dragon Soul (Started Cataclysm with my druid, but we lacked a good versatile healing class, so I lvled that one). I find it nice that they made it more challenging to get a decent and continuous healing output without loosing your mana fast.
It is also true that you can throw a lot of healing on a number of players without a lot of difficulties.... Does drain your mana though.. :ugeek: :D

The Lith question has been answered already I see.. Would be nice to see that one back again at some point.

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Vernietiging

Post by Vernietiging »

Firstly, thanks everyone! :)
Liria wrote:Welcome back Freeborn! :) Always great to see old players returning (but that new name of yours is unpronouncable! :D)
Secondly, for anyone that can't pronounce "Vernietiging" could just stick to calling me Freeborn/Free or even Vern/Vernie (Most people know me as Vern/Vernie) + I suppose i might respond better to Vern/Vernie :lol:
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Vernietiging wrote:Firstly, thanks everyone! :)
Liria wrote:Welcome back Freeborn! :) Always great to see old players returning (but that new name of yours is unpronouncable! :D)
Secondly, for anyone that can't pronounce "Vernietiging" could just stick to calling me Freeborn/Free or even Vern/Vernie (Most people know me as Vern/Vernie) + I suppose i might respond better to Vern/Vernie :lol:

what about 'hey you there!'? :P

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

He's a closet warlock, obviously. He just can't recognise the calling yet. Came close with death knight, but shaman, doh!

Wb Free!
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Howzit Freeborn, lekker to have you back in <Easy>! :D
Vernietiging

Post by Vernietiging »

Rotkwa wrote:He's a closet warlock, obviously. He just can't recognise the calling yet. Came close with death knight, but shaman, doh!

Wb Free!
Haha! Hey Ro! I've actually got a level 91 or 92 lock, thing is I've never understood locks as well as i understand almost every other class... perhaps after speaking with you for a while i might get into it :P But for now, I'm happy with my shaman :P
Mehetabel wrote:Howzit Freeborn, lekker to have you back in <Easy>! :D
Hey Mehetabel! Thanks, good to see that you're still here too :)
Cengo

Post by Cengo »

Hi Mate,

Welcome back :D
"The beast does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped unless killed"