Re-Applying to Easy

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Vernietiging

Re-Applying to Easy

Post by Vernietiging »

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec
Freeborn, Nightelf, Deathknight, Blood

If the above have changed, can you say why?

What is your raiding experience while you were away?
I was in Easy during WotLK until the begining of Cataclysm. I've completed all content in Cata, some content in MoP and haven't raided much this expansion, as I've been semi away from wow until now.

Why did you leave Easy?
I can't even remember, i think i stopped playing for some time

Why do you want to rejoin Easy?
Well during mid Cata i made my own guild which was very successful until sometime during MoP, the guild fell apart and that caused me to stop playing for quite some time, that's when i lost most of my will to play WoW and better my Characters, since then I've been off and on with playing WoW, but i'm hoping to stay this time round. Easy was a great place to call home and the enviroment was just great with the company in the guild.

Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved?
Well i'm back :D

How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future?
Hopefully as much as i can.

Just a link to my old App if need be. Thought I'd try to dig it up and have a look at it... The dust and cobwebs were a mission to get rid of though :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10117

I'd just like to add that I'd be willing to bring all of my toons over (3 level 100's, Shammy, DK, Hunter + some toons that need to be leveled still) and at the moment my Shaman is my main toon.
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Re-Applying to Easy

Post by Erian »

Hey. Were we together in Evolution of Old for a time?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Hey Freeborn, welcome back :)

You mentioned a shammy is your main toon now, what spec is it? :) Pls throw a link to the armory also.
Vernietiging

Post by Vernietiging »

Hi again!

Yes Erian, we were indeed! :) You will obviously remember me as Vernietiging, my shammy :)

Hi again, Caireann and thanks! Glad to see 2 friendly names already haha :)

My Shammy is main spec Restoration, with Off-spec Elemental. Please do mind the terrible gear etc. as I've only started playing a day or two ago.

My shaman's armory link --> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... g/advanced
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Hello vernietiging,

Even though I dont know you (I joined Easy somewhere in MoP) I welcome you back. :).
It's most likely that it wont take long for any of the officers to reply.

Question, have you been a resto Shaman for long? What do you like about it and how do you feel the spec is balanced in WoD?

Just wondering.. you call your resto shaman 'destruction'.. Something doesnt sound right..
On the other hand.. if you destroyheal in such a way that we get through fights alive, I won't see any problems. :)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Vernietiging

Post by Vernietiging »

Thank you Nephesh!

I've been healing on my Shaman since near end WotLK mostly only, before that though i was purely only interested in dps (hence the name :lol: ). But my heals have never been a problem, Personally i prefer healing in the previous expansions, but it doesn't change much for me, my shaman was my first toon, and main for 3 years. Then WotLK came out and as a Blood DK tank (blood was mainly dps spec back then) I felt so superior as a blood tank and enjoyed it so much!! But shortly after my shaman called out to me again, and when it did, the only thing i felt like doing is healing.

Anyhow, back to your question (sorry for the whole story :P )

Resto shamans are nothing like other healers, even when they were nerfed (apparently) I still made my shaman stand out with heals, Shamans are extremely great in any situation whether it's in a raid, dungeon, pvp etc. Shaman's just have a nack for tight situations <-- Anyway that's how i feel. As for the balances, I think they were balanced pretty well, because before WoD it just felt too easy, atleast the challenge is there now (which is what i'd prefer). But that's just my experience so far. Like i said before I haven't played much this expansion, but i'm keen to go all in once again!

P.S. Is Lith still around!?
Vitki

Post by Vitki »

Hello Freeborn nice to see you re-apply... no doubt an /O will contact you soon. :)

Look forward to seeing you online.

As for Lith... we haven't seen too much of her since she had her second bear cub last year... too busy hunting down honey I guess. :)
Vernietiging

Post by Vernietiging »

Hi there V!

Great to see you around again!

Well that's great news regarding Lith, I really am glad for her! Just miss my big sis, you know! :roll:
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

I think Vernietiging is a nice name for a dps player, however resto shaman is fun! I got one myself (named Wiske! after the cartoon character if anyone would like to know) and the elements and earthquake may idd cost a devastation.
I also was not around when you were in Easy, but it is good to see you
ImageImage
Tan

Post by Tan »

Ahoy Destruction :)

Please /w an officer in game for the re-invite!
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis