Rexxor

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Rexxor

Rexxor

Post by Rexxor »

Hello.

Long time no see i guess. Happy and yet surprised to see guild still running and being around after all these years. Its been quite some years. Not sure if there is anyone around that knew me. The guy without the microphone as it were, who chats a lot.

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec
My primary toon is Rexxor, Worgen, Hunter, Beastmaster.
Second toon is Pitrang, Nightelf, Deathknight, Unholy

If the above have changed, can you say why?
It might change, since im a bit conflicted / fractured after all the games that has come in the pre-legion patch. I feel like my hunter is a hollow shell of its former self. So i am uncertain if i will stay with BM hunter or hunter at all. Atm im leveling a Unholy DK. But else i can obviously play what is required and needed.

What is your raiding experience while you were away?
No raiding experience. havent played wow pretty much since Wotlk. Only thing ive done in Cataclysm and Mist of Pandaria, is to level and enjoy that. unless ive become dumber, i should still be able to learn and pick up stuff as i go along.

Why did you leave Easy?
Well there was some complications in my life. Health issues, medical conditions etc. Which prevented me from playing physically. But that has gotten a lot better.

Why do you want to rejoin Easy?
Because its the first and only guild / place ive ever fit in, in world of warcraft, ive never been super easy to socialize or seek out friendship etc. But i felt that the people here has well was always mature, nice and sincere, which i values i prioritize above all else. Sure raiding is important, but not above being nice, friendly and helpful.

Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved?
Yeah as described above, i can play video games again, not 24/7. But i know thats not required. i believe back then i was required for turn op for aprox 50% of the raids.

How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future?
That is the big question, i mean if i can find a class / spec i enjoy and find fun and i have the skill to play to the best of my ability. I would enjoy raiding a few times a week or when needed.

I hope this answers the questions, else i will try and formulate it better. Im not a native english speaker. So i might write like crap, so apologies in advance.

//Rexxor - Pitrang
Rotkwa

Re: Rexxor

Post by Rotkwa »

Hi Rexxor,

long time no see indeed :). Glad to hear things got better. You'll find some familiar names are still here, too.

You can contact any of the Officers in-game for invite (around raid time is the best bet).
Rexxor

Post by Rexxor »

Rotkwa wrote:Hi Rexxor,

long time no see indeed :). Glad to hear things got better. You'll find some familiar names are still here, too.

You can contact any of the Officers in-game for invite (around raid time is the best bet).
Yeah it is :) and thanks. Yeah it was really depressing there for a long time. I couldn play more than like 5-10minutes before my hands were all messed up.

Sure i will do that. =)
Kharybdis

Post by Kharybdis »

Hey Rexx, welcome back!

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Prepare for the worst and dare the universe to disappoint you
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Welcome (back) Rexor!

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Welcome back Rex
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Waters

Post by Waters »

Welcome back :)
No hay mal que por bien no venga
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Welcome back! :)

Also, if you can make it for 20:00 server time, we will have a group photo for the 10th Easy anniversary book.
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Welcome back Rex! It certainly has a been a while, good to see you back! :D
Vitki

Post by Vitki »

Welcome back Rex! :)