Smitetor, Pally, Prot

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Smitetor

Smitetor, Pally, Prot

Post by Smitetor » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Smitetor, Prot Pally
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: -smitetor (aka shammies)
    2. Class: Pally
    3. Mainspec: prot
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): Ret
    5. Battletag: AMZEUS#2651
    6. Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... r/advanced
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Arron Martin Zeus Brown
    2. Age (approximately): 40
    3. Country: UK
    4. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)Recently semi-retired as an academic and digital forensic expert and security consultant, used to be in easy before work swallowed my life some 2/3 years ago, i would also be happy to apply as my, disc priest (tuc) resto shaman(Shammies) or pretty much any ranged dps depending on the needs on the guild as i have every class at 100 ilvl700+ which every i join easy with would be leveled and geared ready for legion, as a priority
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec? fun, stable tank lots of raid utility, reasonable damage
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)icy-veins.com, youtube, ect
    3. What is your previous raiding experience?, Not much other than normal/lfr for legion and MOP due to work prior to this in WOTLK TBC i have been a raid leader and progression raid leader
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week? - 3 or 4
  4. EASY
    1. Why did you choose to apply to Easy? - last guild i was in (not including GnD which is my bank guild that has my kids toons in)
    2. Do you have any friends in Easy? ones that i could see online when doing who easy Soraya, Firil/firik hellish (no office if i missed someone that knows me)
    3. Have you been in other guilds and if so, why are you no longer in these guilds?- Grace and dignity current (bank/family guide) - Easy went social due to work and then stopped playing.- Godless, Lots of guide drama related to eminos etc (i wasnt invloved it just was not a great place)- symphony Lack of hardcore progression, ocularis infurnum low guide numbers

Keandres
Raid Leader

Re: Hawkslayer, hunter, MM

Post by Keandres » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Hey,

If you have been in Easy previously, you could apply as returning member here: viewforum.php?f=101

Soraya

Post by Soraya » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Aaand nice to see you apply too, good luck! :D

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Keandres wrote:Hey,

If you have been in Easy previously, you could apply as returning member here: viewforum.php?f=101
i was in the guild on my shaman "shammies" not my prot pally hence the new full application but id be happy whcih ever way you guys want me to apply

Soraya

Post by Soraya » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Hey hun, I think we are pretty full on active healers at least at this time, we have a healthy competition for places! :D It is cool you are flexible, however, and nice to see you and LP back! :)

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Welcome (back) Shammies/hawk,

As Kean already mentioned, you were within your rights to apply through the 'returning members' section.

But since you applied here already one of the officers will contact you soon (in-game or on the forums).

Cheers,

Neph

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Firik

Post by Firik » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 am

woop, i love shammies on all his toons.

Caireann

Post by Caireann » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey Shammies,

As I have said on Gemma's application, we have now stopped with trials in WoD (since, well, they won't tell us much with all these changes and classes not being their top notch), so we can only offer you an invite to the guild with a Backup Raider status, and the proper trial for a raider spot will take place when we start raiding in Legion.

If you are OK with this, bump an officer online for an invite.

Best,

/o

Smitetor

Post by Smitetor » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Btw noticed im down as social not back up raider in guild at mo is that correct ? as the post above sounded like it was back up raider till my trial when you guys started raiding again
Tanking as a Werebear
current 120 on Lightbringer/Mazrigos

33/36 mage tower challenges completed in legion \o/,
Tankin legion and nomi's burning armies
ALt army

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Fixed.