Korchinks

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Korchinks

Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

What is your toon's: a) Name: Korchinks b) Worgren (possible race change to human) C) Class Warlock d) Spec: Affli (currently, but I play all and usually pick the one with best output if I raid) d) Spec

If the above have changed, can you say why? I changed to Worgren when it was deemed the best racial for DPS, which I might change back to Human, apart form that, no other changes.

What is your raiding experience while you were away?
Recently not much, I pretty much LFR'd Draenor, previous to that my raiding stopped as 6.2 hit, but I'e done HC and Semi HC

Why did you leave Easy?
My timetable changed, was on an alt-fest and found myself online when Easians were not and that meant I was doing more with a team of people from Evolution Of Old (subsequently, after my hardcore endeavours, joined Destination which was born of those I played most with on a daily basis)

Why do you want to rejoin Easy?
There are many reasons, but summarised by saying good people, reading the anniversary book reminded me of the special place this guild is and what it means to me.

Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved?
Yes

How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future?
Playing regularly yes, raiding - depends on my job and ability to remain geared, contribute positively and fit into guilds needs in terms of class requirements.
Erian
Raid Leader

Re: Korchinks

Post by Erian »

welcome back slacker.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Vitki

Post by Vitki »

Indeed! Welcome back! :)
Fungi

Post by Fungi »

Who is this? I've been in Easy for years and I have no recollection of this guy being in <Easy> or helping his wife carry the groceries!

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.