Kav looking to return

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Kav

Kav looking to return

Post by Kav »

What is your toon's: a) Name Kav b) Race - Human c) Class - Warrior d) Spec - Fury
If the above have changed, can you say why? - Been the same since launch
What is your raiding experience while you were away? - None. Haven't played WoW for the past 3-4 years since I quit the game.
Why did you leave Easy? - I quit WoW as real life got too hectic (Got married, had kids etc) and didn't have the time to play anymore
Why do you want to rejoin Easy? - To play with friends (Pokjumay)
Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved? - Never was any issue with Easy. I just didn't have the time in real life with work, wife and kids. I'm hoping I'll have more time now and I'll be able to play regularly :)
How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future? - Perhaps. Still not sure how much time I'll have. Depends how crazy real life and work is once the world returns to normal (if i'm still employed ;))
Rinholy

Re: Kav looking to return

Post by Rinholy »

Hi Kav! Nice to see you back again. Lots of things to catch up on, so you better get started! :)
Pokjumay

Post by Pokjumay »

Good about time bro :) , welcome back and yes totally vouch for him (he bribed me with 40yr old whisky)
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Hi Kav,

Unfortunately I do not remember you, but that may be because I’m relatively new Easy wise.

It seems we have valued guildies vouching for you already so I feel it’s safe for you to /w an O in game for a social member invite for the time being, that is, unless anyone vetos this app :lol: :lol:
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Thugsley
Officer

Post by Thugsley »

Invited back 21/04/2020.
Battletag: Thugsley#3260
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Gratz :D :D
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.