Social to Raid spot possibility

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Vaelar

Re: Social to Raid spot possibility

Post by Vaelar »

We have a group of people Called an enhancement council now that deal with all kinds of BB/BS areas. If you are still willing, we can get you in for a few raids etc and get you a buddy assigned for a few weeks whilst you find your feet?
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Cengo

Post by Cengo »

Sounds good...
"The beast does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped unless killed"
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

and we still use the /easyhunter channel during raid (and I also outside the raid)
we have plenty bm and mm hunters atm to make use of it.
ImageImage
Cengo

Post by Cengo »

Amazone wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:51 pm and we still use the /easyhunter channel during raid (and I also outside the raid)
we have plenty bm and mm hunters atm to make use of it.
I don't mean hunter stuff Ama. I still don't know how to join raider channel on discord. I would also appreciate to know some tricks about fights prior to raids. Such stuff..

I'm in the easy hunter channel since day one... still happy to discuss stuff there for class specific things, nevertheless....
"The beast does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped unless killed"
Amazone

Post by Amazone »

I know you know just reminding, we didn't abandon the channel (i just want to help)
ImageImage
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

If you see me or one of the other officers online we can sort out your access to the Discord channels.

As a healer I can help a little bit with fights advice for general tactics and i'm sure someone else could help with DPS specific stuff :) Just give us a whisper.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Cengo

Post by Cengo »

Amazone wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:12 pm I know you know just reminding, we didn't abandon the channel (i just want to help)
Thanks Ama, very much appreciated
Cengo

Post by Cengo »

Bipsie wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:13 pm If you see me or one of the other officers online we can sort out your access to the Discord channels.

As a healer I can help a little bit with fights advice for general tactics and i'm sure someone else could help with DPS specific stuff :) Just give us a whisper.
Thanks, will do...