Looking for Raid - Huge DPS!

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Thawte

Looking for Raid - Huge DPS!

Post by Thawte »

So in a move that is likely to surprise absolutely nobody I would like to make my interest in a raid spot known. I am fully aware that the new expansion raid roster is chock-a-block but also aware that due to misconceptions about the awesomeness of the frost mage spec <Easy> currently has no active frost mages - this is, in my most humble and honest of opinions, nothing less than a travesty that should be rectified immediately. For the good of the guild, of course.

What is your toon's:
a) Name: Thawte
b) Race: Human
c) Class: Licensed archmage
d) Spec: Frost
If the above have changed, can you say why? Change from frost? You make a funny joke!
What is your raiding experience while you were away? I went to Comic-Con with Aleila - does that count?
Why did you leave Easy? I never left. I got married and have been kiting wife-aggro in the longest boss encounter ever since.
Why do you want to rejoin Easy? Because it's home.
Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved? No, but we have come to an understanding. She likes hunters (ew) and pet battles.
How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future? I'm looking at committing to around 50% of the raid calendar now that I'm back to work from a thrilling two week vacation over Christmas, at home, with everything closed. Expecting to average one farm and one progress raid a week.

On a gear and prep side I expect to be on ilevel 190 by next reset, with fairly well optimized stats. Good conduits. 210 aoe legendary and 210 single target legendary after next reset soul ash becomes available. Ofc enchants, etc.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
Blindndeadly

Re: Looking for Raid - Huge DPS!

Post by Blindndeadly »

Awesome :D
"To entertain doubt is to dance with death"
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Thanks for the application

We are currently full on raid spots as of right now and we have Cengo as next in line for a raid spot.

We will however discuss this app internally and get back to you as soon as possible
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Vaelar

Post by Vaelar »

Neph has forced his dictators hand on us and made the rest of us give you a trial, I dont know what you paid him but it must be worth it!!

Joke of course :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We would like to offer you an Aspirant Trial for 2 resets for feedback and such.

Please let us know if you still wish to raid
Broken Guitar for sale, No strings attached.
Thawte

Post by Thawte »

Woohoo! Neph the cheque is in the mail buddy, buy yourself something nice :lol:

For the rest of the guild - I understand with the raid roster being full this may mean more people are rolled out than currently so please accept my sincere gratitude.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
Hellish

Post by Hellish »

we usually roll out frost mages first
"If i was meant to be controlled, i would have come with a remote"

Thawte

Post by Thawte »

Hellish wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm we usually roll out frost mages first
Is that fear of irrelevance I hear Hellish? I promise to let you have my leftover loots :P
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Thawte wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:12 pm Woohoo! Neph the cheque is in the mail buddy, buy yourself something nice :lol:

For the rest of the guild - I understand with the raid roster being full this may mean more people are rolled out than currently so please accept my sincere gratitude.
Cheer sir, make it count. ;)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi