Returning member

Former members who wish to re-join Easy, please post here.
Jonthethird

Returning member

Post by Jonthethird »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide some background details from my WoW journey, the reason I took a break and why I have returned. However I am rubbish at this type of thing.

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec - I have multiple characters; Jonthethird Shadow Priest (was a main), Bruteuss warrior Prot, Hunters x2, Druid x2, Pally, and now an Evoker Aug (considering making a main).
If the above have changed, can you say why? I originally started playing in 2007 ish and was very "green" to the mechanics of the game - would I have chosen a Shadow Priest with the knowledge I currently have - maybe. The warrior was created to enjoy more dungeons faster and help a friend level a healer priest. I quite enjoy tanking tbh. The hunters and druids were time fillers and experiments. The pally is recent and I have been playing with a friend who has one also. The Evoker I am starting to fall for. I have chosen the Augmentation spec as I like the utility it brings; like shadow priests back in the day, they seem useful.
What is your raiding experience while you were away? Haha define raid experience; I have encountered and tamed the final boss in a relationship (the wife), beaten the expansion pack of having two children, including the terrible twos, poonamies and teething through the night aspects. Apart from that I have not touched wow since 2010.
Why did you leave Easy? Life took me in a different direction, time availability was low and the grinding to make ready for Raids was not achievable.
Why do you want to rejoin Easy? My fond memories of the exhilaration felt when a group beat a boss that had taken weeks of fail attempts is amazing. The guild used to be full of friends who wanted to have fun and achieve at the same time. I would like to see if it is the same now as back then and help maintain a winning streak.
Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved? Nope - I am still married and have children. However I now have more time on my hands.
How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future? Once I am geared, trained and happy that my performance matches requirements for raiding then I wish to commit to at least one raid a week. I know I am currently way off being at the stage I can join so happy to sit on the sidelines and fill if required (I am easy).

I would love to join you on dungeon runs or group activities to find out if I still fit and to see how much skill fade has occurred over the past 12-13 yrs.
Korchinks

Re: Returning member

Post by Korchinks »

Good to see you back :)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one