Apply here as a regular Social member!

Social - Arcane Mage (Rayist)

Post by Guest »

Hi all,

1. What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location

a)Murdo Macleod
b)50+
c)Scotland

2. Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?

One or two, Soraya, Athinaa from Symphony/Foundation Vrugdush from Symphony and Kassidy from Foundation + a few other names I recognize.

3. What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)

a)Rayist b)Human c)Mage d)Arcane e)DPS

4. Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.

Dragonlance-Paladin healer lv90, Trinity-Hunter lv9o, Gabriel-Holy priest lv90, Mystique-Druid healer lv90, Korvos-Unholy DK lv90, Morpheous-Windwalker Monk lv90, Shazam-Shaman lv85, Kazar-warrior lv 85 all these toons are still in Symphony and are at various TOT lfg level gear I also have a lvl90 Rogue who is in her own guild for extra banking space.

5. How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?

Played since vanilla, this character 4 years I guess.

6.Why do you want to apply to Easy?

It's a Guild I think I would be confortable in, the general attitudes and players remind me a lot of Symphony which was a great guild and Easy has been around as long as I can remember and has a good reputation, and to be honest it's lonley over in Foundation.

7.Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?

As mentiond above I was in Symphony which like many 25 man guilds couldn't get enough raiders so kind of just stopped, a lot of the raiders then went to Foundation but after a while they to abandoned 25 man raiding and all the active raiders went Horde and moved servers. I had stoped raiding by then due to work comitments so didn't go.

8.Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.

Yes, have raided since Kara with all the Guilds I have been with, I don't however forsee me returning to raiding anytime soon as I work nights 4 times a week which clashes with most guild raiding shedules.
Damoli

Re: Social - Arcane Mage

Post by Damoli »

Hey Ray!

Good to see you wanting to join, nicer to come online to a guild full of people than sit (mostly) alone in Foundation :)
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Ray!! :D good luck hun! x
Tan

Post by Tan »

Hey Ray,

Welcome to Easy!
Please /w an officer in-game for an invite and have a little chat with Vrugdush for Easy's in-house Social rules :)

/o
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Tan? Not a good idea to ask Ray to speak with me when I've just gone on holiday for a week. :lol:

I hope someone was able to sort you out Ray, and welcome! :-)
Rotkwa

Post by Rotkwa »

He's in and warmly welcomed :).