Social Application - Adorabella

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Adorabella

Social Application - Adorabella

Post by Adorabella »

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
I'm Sarah and I'm 27 years old from the UK

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I'm applying with yourselves at the recommendation of my good friend Politrika who is a very dear Friend and who was also my very first raid leader, when I raided on Nordrassil.

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS) - Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
My primary character is Adorabella http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/L ... lla/simple and my preferred role is being a healer.
I previously raided with my mage whilst I was on Nordrassil ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... tte/simple ) However as much as I miss my crazy fire throwing days - I know deep down that I prefer healing However I do still raid with this character. I'm currently looking into improving her spec - As much as I'll miss the frost spec ( which by the way is still a strange feeling...as I always hated raiding with frost (There was a time when Whilst approving mage applications in my prev guild the frost spec would be looked down upon..BC days that is) - Its time to try a more arcane/ fire spec - I miss Living bomb.
When Lich king came out I played and raided on my shaman as a healer - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... lla/simple . I have recently leveled this character to 90 - so enchants and gems are not up to scratch on her yet

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
Ive played wow since the early days of TBC - This was my first MMO/pc game The whole reason I wanted to play the game was due to Gnomes and the south park WOW episode.
As soon as I saw the pink haired gnome... I was sold.
I had quit the game for some time... However as pol will know - I always had a thing for my pet collection ( Even if it did fill my bags up...yes I'm that old to the game) so when pet battles came out... Yeah I needed to return!!! I'm currently levelling each pet I have to 25 - and rank number #34th On the server for my pet score =D

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
Since travelling to lightbringer - Ive been guildless which suited me at the beginning. However I'd like to join a new family and feel Id be very suited to joining you =D Plus I love and miss being guilded with Politrika <3

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I have been in other guilds whilst on Nordrassil- I was in two guilds Immortality and Midnight storm - Immortality was disbanded, so I joined aguild called Midnight storm as they were a end content guild which is what I wanted to do. I left the game for some time and them moved over to lightbringer

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
Yes - I love raiding and love the fact that the game introduced raid finder. I'm currently up to boss Nazgrim in SoO.
Ive done all TBC raids, I explored of the Lich king raids whilst on my shammy

I do not know what else to say.... So thank you for reading my application!

/Hugs
Tan

Re: Social Application - Adorabella

Post by Tan »

And welcome to you too Adorabella!

Please contact an officer as well to get your Social invite into your new family ^^

Poli, you've got some vouching to do!!
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Love your name :)

I used to have mage called Adorabel . . . great minds, clearly! :D
politrika

Post by politrika »

I was offline yesterday because my hubby is sick and I had some IRL healing to do, can't believe I missed this until now!!

Sarah I am SO HAPPY you applied! You couldn't have made a better choice of guild and ofc we'll get to play MUCH more together now! These people (her and Sanctifico) have been together with me in the guild I told you guys I was an officer in a loooong time ago, from the server where I came from. It was called Immortality :)

I recruited them back then and we had a wondrous time in-game and offline as well! We kept in touch over the years (can you believe our last raid together was in 19th may 2008?), if not in-game via facebook or other media. I am sooo happy you are here, can't tell you how happy I am :D

I don't even know what to vouch, you just can't turn her down, she's helpful, loyal, chatty, great sense of humour, reliable! A good friend!

:D :D :D
Rinholy

Post by Rinholy »

Wauw, that's one convincing vouch! :lol:
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Now to hope that Poli didn’t made the guildies expect too much from Adorabella… the pressure!! :roll:

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi