joining

Apply here as a regular Social member!
dkzspikepala

joining

Post by dkzspikepala »

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
My name is Ken Ganzel, i'm 23 years old and i live in Denmark, southern part. But Denmark is so small, so it doesn't really matter :)
2. Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I Know Fántá and MercyHawkeye through personal experiences and they introduced me to easy in a firelands raid we took today. And i feel like i want to be a part of this society where you ask, and people help.
3. What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e)
Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)My toon is DKzSpikepala he is a human paladin with item lvl 503, with prot as main and ret as sec but i am not geared as ret at all!, i prefer a tanker role at any time. Since this char is not ready to anything else, and my experience is in this area.
4. Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
I have a mage lvl. 90 i would like to have joining as well. It is a frost mage, called Dkzdarkmage with arcane as secondary. My mage undergoing a transition of evolvement and take some time to get better :) Atm, i do not do much dps. But i try to learn. Don't we all ?
5. How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I started playing WoW in Vanilla. So since the beginning basically. But, i've been on and off a lot, due to money, and the lack of players to play with. Pala have been played approx 25 days. and my mage has been played around 3 days approx. :)
So i have a lot more experince going pala than mage, but my mage got powerleveled, and i wanna start learning how to do rotations, talents, enchant, gems and such. using Noxxic, icy-veins, and my firiends to learn.
6.Why do you want to apply to Easy?
I want to apply, because i want to play with my friends, they joined easy since our last guild started falling apart, and we all felt like starting a new. Now i got back to the game, and i want to follow. So, i felt like following them. And doing the firelands raid today, was my last push toward sending this application :)
7. Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
Yup, i've been in DDB ( De Danske Barbarer ) And as i said, it was falling apart and i wanted a more social guild. Since i like to socialize, help other, be helped when needed and just go do stuff together. Being a part of a society is a big part of me.
8. Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I've raided. And i would like to do so in the future, but untill now it's been mostly lfr. not really anything serious, and therefore i need to learn some. And i need a whole lot more gear :) But as i play it will come in time. For now. I just want to have fun, and meet new people i can play with. :)
GizmoDK

Re: joining

Post by GizmoDK »

Hey, Nice read. I'm sure an officer will be around shortly
Fagan

Post by Fagan »

Hey DKZ, glad you applied. :)
'Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?'

Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

dkzspikepala wrote:paladin with item lvl 503, with prot as main and ret as sec
you still need few magics words you need to say and you have my yes .. you kill warriors too ?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dkzspikepala

Post by dkzspikepala »

i dont kill, i annihilate them and send them home to mommy :twisted:
Yoggy

Post by Yoggy »

Heya m8. Nice to see your application :)

Hobe we gonna have some fun times :D

nice app btw :P
politrika

Post by politrika »

dkzspikepala wrote:i dont kill, i annihilate them and send them home to mommy :twisted:
Alae, you found a soul mate!
Also: nice app, DKZ! Good luck!
Liria

Post by Liria »

Hi there :)
Please whisper one of the officers (Liria, Templaar, Tanla, Rotkwa) for an invite.
Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

politrika wrote:
dkzspikepala wrote:i dont kill, i annihilate them and send them home to mommy :twisted:
Alae, you found a soul mate!