application

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Hemming

application

Post by Hemming »

What is your: a) Name: Wouter (irl), Hemming (online) b) Age: Mental or physical? Physically 36 c) Location: Netherlands.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them? Soraya, Firik, Vrugdush, Harrimad/Mooly, Shammies, Carnac. I was with them in Symphony. Some even in as far back as Worshipped by gods.

What is your toon's: a) Name: Hemming b) Race: Doggylike person/worgen c) Class: Druid d) Spec: undetermined e) Preferred Role: Moonkin - Seeing they've changed the game a lot, i need to learn how to play my moonkin all over again. But if fulfilled all roles before with my druid. Tank/Healer/ melee and caster DPS.

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please. On alliance side Hemming and Hesperides (my holy priest). On horde there's my DK Hemmingjr, and some other to see that side of the game. And then theres a bunch of low lvl alts.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character? since '06 on Hemming which started out on a different server (Shadowsong) as Kaïn. 189 days of my life spent behind the screen playing my druid. I stopped playing wow at the end of Cata as i really didn't enjoy the game anymore. With the launch of SW:ToR i switched to that game for a bit, stopped online gaming all together spring '12. Only playing Starcraft 2 and some other games that didn't take that much time. An email from Blizzard a few weeks back, tricked me into picking up MoP...... :lol:

Why do you want to apply to Easy? Cathy (Soraya) told me i could join even as social. Seeing im not sure i want to get back into raiding, i thought i best to listen to her and apply as social. Maybe speak with some old guildies about the good'ol'days and lvl up my druid.

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds? I've been in a ton of guilds. Back on Shadowsongserver ive been in Ancarim Iron Legion. I've played with them in SW:ToR and GW2 aswell. Still in their wow guild with a noam DK afaik. On Lightbringer, ive been in Omnium, Worshipped by Gods, Symphony, some raidguild i cant remember and on horde im still in the Hammer.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details. I've raided MC / BWL / Ony / AQ20/40 as lvl 60. Ive raided everything with WbG and Symphony during the relevant expansions. Haven't set foot in an instance in over 2,5 year.

Ps: your security question: "What is the name of the humanoid walrus people who inhabit the shores of Northrend?" was a good one, i actually had to ask Soraya :o
Tan

Re: application

Post by Tan »

Welcome Hemming :)

/w an officer online for an invite.

Very confusing though, we have a Heming in the guild... ^^
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Yay!! Hem! :D one of my all time fave druids of all time! :D

People come and people go. For some strange reason, Hemming never qualified for my realid clearout!! ;)

wb hun! x
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Whoop! Hemming! :-)

Nice to see you get back into the swing of things, although you chose an interesting time to come back. Many people seem to feel that MoP is a bit worn out at the moment, but I guess that's the norm towards the end of expansions. Sarah and I are both on a break, for example. I look forward to playing with you again once I come back myself, though.
Moolly

Post by Moolly »

Hemming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to get him, he's a big cuddly chicken!

Moolls

apparently he has already been accepted, but there you go :)
Hemming

Post by Hemming »

Thnx, ill see if i can get an hold of an officer. :)
Firik

Post by Firik »

meh, who let the smelly rug back into the world?

Firik

P.S HEMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU HEMMING PLS COME BACK AND HAVE MY LOVE CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!