a) Name: Ben
b) Age: 24
c) Location: England
Who do you know in Easy?
Erian
How did you meet them?
He's my Father
What is your toon's:
a) Name: Disparate - Would be changed to Arrzarr following the realm change (On Magtheridon currently)
b) Race: Night Elf
c) Class: Hunter
d) Spec: Pref Marksmanship
e) Preferred Role: DPS
Do you have any other characters (alts)? I've got 6 other level 100s. Two druids, one horde (feral), one alliance (Resto): Horde is new, using my legion boost, other is from raiding at the start of WoD, before I had a break from WoW. A pally tank who has never raided, a mage who hasn't raided since WotLK, a warrior who only exists to have plate transmogs but I've never bothered working on the transmogs and an active raiding Horde rogue at 12/13 NM, 4/13 HC.
How long have you played wow? Ignoring a test account during vanilla, started back in late TBC on my mage; reached lvl 67 by the time WotLK came out where I cleared Naxx 10 and got to Yogg in Ulduar 10 but never killed him. Did some raiding later in ICC, some on my mage, some on a DK and some healing on my druid. Didn't play much in Cata or Mists but did at least reach max level on one or two characters in each expansion.
How long have you played this character? Well, I created her back in TBC and got her to max level in WoD. Haven't raided on her outside of LFR at all but definitely enjoy the class.
Why do you want to apply to Easy? Erian recommended the guild as somewhere that I could work towards raiding more often than I currently do
Have you been in other guilds? Yes
Why are you no longer in these guilds? Apart from a couple, most of the guilds were only guilds that I was in to be in a guild. Apart from that, most of the guilds I was in broke up. The guild I did Naxx and Ulduar in fell apart when people just didn't come back over Christmas, the Guild I started off in during WoD never got off the ground and couldn't consistently put a team together and the guild that followed that had a particularly poor raid leader who's attitude was that if we wipe a couple of times, his life would be eaiser if the rest of us just pugged.
Have you raided before? Yes
Do you plan on raiding in the future? Yes. With a specific goal in mind for this character, I'll be working on gearing her up using all the usual suspects in Tanaan and mythic 5 mans, looking to raid with easy on week nights upon being sufficiently geared.

Normally on these applications, there's something along the lines of "anything else you'd like to say" which I spend ages agonising over trying to craft something the precise level of humorous and wacky that guilds like. That being said, I've spent ages agonising over the correctly humorous and wacky way to point out my thanks for you not having one of these sections as something to make the application feel a bit less abrupt than a data dump followed directly by "Thanks, Arrzarr/Disparate/Ben"...

Also, having the answer to the anti bot question be something as hard to spell as alexstrasza is all sorts of fun :)

Thanks,

Arrzarr/Disparate/Ben
Tan

Re: Social application - Displarate/Arrzarr

Post by Tan »

Hey Arrzarr!

Easy's family members are always welcome to the digital version of it so grab an /o in game for a little chat and invite!

/o
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Welcome mister Erian jr. :P

It's making me wonder though. Will Erian be less, or more grumpy with you around? :geek:

Anyway, hope you like it with Easy.

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Post by Guest »

Erian doesn't have a non-grumpy setting. Trust me, I've looked :)

I'll get the realm change sorted and give you a /w when it's all gone through.

Thanks,

Arrzarr
Waters

Post by Waters »

:) Welcome!
No hay mal que por bien no venga
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Welcome :)