SOCIAL

Social members apply here!
BEHOLD

SOCIAL

Post by BEHOLD » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:03 pm

1. What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location ALI 38 ENGLAND
2. Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them? BIPSIE SHE HAS BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 10 YEARS IN GAME. SHE WAS IN MY GUILD MANY YEAS AGO AND RECENTLY IN A GUILD THAT WE RAN TOGETHER WITH RAICH
3.What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS) BEHOLD HUMAN FROST MY MAIN IS A HEALER AMGE IS NATURALLY DPS
4. Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please. I HAVE A FULL SET AND THIS TOON IS LEVEL 60 SOMETHING I HAVE 5X 100S MAIN BEING A PRIEST AND 3 FURTHER TOONS THAT ARE 90+
5. How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character? I HAVE PLAYED FOR 10 YEARS AND THIS TOON WAS BUILT A GAME DAY OR SO AGO BUT HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO LEVEL HER
6. Why do you want to apply to Easy? DUE TO ILL HEALTH I HAD TO GIVE UP LEADING MY GUILD (KOINONIA) AND SARAH (BIPSIE) RECOMMENDED IT AS A GUILD WITH HIGH STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR AND NICENESS (NICENESS IS MOST IMPORTANT). I WANT TO LEVEL WHEN I CAN (STILL ILL) AND HAVE NICE PEOPLE AROUND ME WHO I CAN BE HAPPY PLAYING WITH
7. Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds? CHAOS CRUSADERS / INVISION / KOINONIA I HAVE BEEN GM OF ALL THESE GUILDS BUT AT PRESENT DUE TO ILL HEALTH AND HUGE WORK COMMITMENTS I CAN'T COMMIT TO BEING A GUILD LEADER
8. Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details. YES BUT UNTIL I''M WELL ENOUGH TO PLAY CONSISTENTLY AGAIN I WON'T EVEN BE CONSIDERING IT.

Bipsie

Re: SOCIAL

Post by Bipsie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:06 pm

CAPS :D.

As Ali says we have been friends since 2006 or something, she was my very first GM and we have stayed friends ever since.

I like her so much she is attending my wedding haha :P

Atm she is just looking for a friendly guild to chat with while she plays as and when her health allows, but I would happily recommend her to the raid team when she is ready :).
Kalehela | Shiyori | Bipsie | Tylune | Niyomi | Reylah
Mopzie | Okámi | Hilderid | Ayuna | Taoshiki | Cairistioná

Erian

Post by Erian » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Can you teach her to switch off caps?
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.

Bipsie

Post by Bipsie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 pm

I've never seen her CAPS before, probably trying to distinguish between the questions and answers :D
Kalehela | Shiyori | Bipsie | Tylune | Niyomi | Reylah
Mopzie | Okámi | Hilderid | Ayuna | Taoshiki | Cairistioná

Caireann

Post by Caireann » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Hey,

Please grab an officer ingame for an invite :)

Welcome to Easy!