Social Application - Azraiil

Social members apply here!
Azraiil

Social Application - Azraiil

Post by Azraiil » Wed May 18, 2016 10:51 am

Following application is rated M for Mature. [Violence on Language - Butchered English]

Greetings from the Twisted Nether, where...

I'm alive!

Hello...?

What is your name Zwirbaum/Zwir/Az... I mean Tomasz Żwirski, but I react faster to my nickname - which is pretty much used more than my name anyways.
Age 28/29 (Eons)
Location Dark and corrupted demonic place, filled with fel energy, where breathing alone can devour your soul. Also known as Warsaw.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them I know people here, but I don't want to expose my spy network here, so unless they'll reveal themselves it'll remain a secret. How I met them? One of them escaped my basement - I met rest of the 'company' while I was stalking down my prey and offered him shelter.

What is your toon's name? Race? Class? Spec? Preferred Role? Azraiil - Human-ish, Paragon Warlock (Arrogant, Proud, Looking down on mages, Deceiver, Scheming Bastard, According to some blessed with special kind of voice; which makes tempation even harder to resist. Also humble),
Spec - Guild Destruction (I'm really good at this); Demonizing minor things.
Preferred role - heckling, as delight in heckling.

Do you have any alts? Yes I do. I have alternating moods, personalities and characters (Hey, Sailor!). And for 100% I'm not cannibal. (Yes I have some alts, but they suffer currently from arrested development syndrome)

How long you play wow? How long have you played this character? My first time with Wow... [CENSORED]. I started playing WoW... [CENSORED]. Ok, I started playing WoW with Vanilla Beta, a little bit in Vanilla, then started on more serious note in WoTLK. With some breaks (like in mid 3.2 to mid 3.3, then after mid 4.3 to 5.0 and then from 5.2 until now). Not much time spent on THIS Azraiil incarnation. Yet.

Why do you want to apply to Easy? Because Night is Dark and Full of Terrors. And I want burn someone who did run away from my basement. (To light the mood - hehe*cough,cough*hehe)

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you not in them anymore Shhh... What happened in last expansions, happened in last expansions. Did I mention I'm great at Guild Destruction spec? Also give moment of silence to previous guilds.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in future? If yes, please give details - Until my drakkar had some unfortunate accident, I raided some coastlines and due to some unfortunate bug, I'm still raid locked in Lindisfarne (Blizz plz, fix dat nao). Other than that, I may return to the joys of raiding and... what was the question again?

After some time will pass, I'll consider your guilds application. ;)
Last edited by Azraiil on Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rotkwa
Officer

Re: Social Application - Azraiil

Post by Rotkwa » Wed May 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Hello warlock. Going by silence, it seems your basement crew ran for the hills. Not bad, not bad.

We'll get back at you, shortly. As in, a small amount of time.

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Hmm, still nothing. I would be worried if i was you. ^^

We're waiting for someone to vouch for you, in case you wonder.

Tan
Officer

Post by Tan » Wed May 18, 2016 2:28 pm

*tumbleweed*
Image Image
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis

Azraiil

Post by Azraiil » Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Why so serious and why all this rush? ;)

Rotkwa
Officer

Post by Rotkwa » Wed May 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Are you a smiley person then?

Rahal

Post by Rahal » Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

*another tumbleweed*

Sigh, okay, okay. I might know him ;) Still, i think i'm not the one that should vouch for him :)

Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel » Wed May 18, 2016 2:57 pm

Azraiil wrote:And for 100% I'm not cannibal.
Promising start! ;)

*Wonders if we need to make that question part of the standard application*

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Wed May 18, 2016 3:24 pm

That [CENSORED].. Whyyyy?

Thanks for the interesting read btw!

I'll try to let an officer know about your presence.(don't be overjoyed just yet....)

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Liria
Officer

Post by Liria » Wed May 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Hmm. I suppose I can also sort of vouch for this guy.
Never played together but I did meet him in person once or twice. Back then he seemed sane(r) tho. At least a little bit.

In other words, welcome! :) Glad that you decided to join us.

P.S.
I think I have a pretty good idea who the basement escapee is. It explains a lot, really.