application darnearis

Social members apply here!
Darnearis

application darnearis

Post by Darnearis » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Name: Nynke

Who do you know in Easy? I know easy from advertisment in trade chat, and also from chantico and lava.

What is your toon's Name: Darnearis

Race: Night elf

Class: Rogue

Spec: Outlaw

Preferred Role: DPS

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please: I do have some alts, but i dont play on them a lot.

How long have you played wow? I have played wow since The burning crusade.

How long have you played this character? I started with this main when WOD started.

Why do you want to apply to Easy? Because my guild died and i am looking for a guild with nice members. Also i miss some people from my old guild that joined you guys.

Have you been in other guilds? Yes i have been in the guild murlocs stole my candle.

Why are you no longer in these guilds? The guild died, also some members where childisch so that was a deal breaker for me. We had lots of fun when we started, but later on i did not like the guild very much annymore, because people also did not show up for raids annymore.

Have you raided before? I have raided before with the old guild. We where 12/13 Heroic HFC i believe.

Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details: I would like to raid with you guys, the problem is my work. Im a care giver and my shifts are always on diffrent days and times and my days off are always on diffrent days, so that makes it difficult. Also i can be a bit insecure about my raiding skills. I have been playing Legion beta a lot though, so had some practise with outlaw rogue wich i think is easier then combat rogue.

Greetings :)

Caireann

Re: application darnearis

Post by Caireann » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 am

Hello Nynke!

Thanks for applying! :) If the boys vouch for you, you are very welcome to the guild.
So give us just a couple of more hours to confirm that.

Best,
/o

Jianha

Post by Jianha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 am

Hi Nynke,

Good to see you, good luck with the application

Jia

Caireann

Post by Caireann » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Hey,

Please whisper an officer ingame for a guild invite. Welcome to Easy! :)

/o

Liria
Officer

Post by Liria » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello Nynke,
Always nice to see a fellow rogue joining the guild :) Looking forward to raiding with you!

Nephesh
Officer

Post by Nephesh » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Welcome to Easy Nynke!

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Darnearis

Post by Darnearis » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Heay all ,

Thanks for accepting me in the guild :) ! I will buy game time tomorrow and whisper a officer :)

see you online ;)