Post by Dísort » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:58 pm

What is your:
a) Name
Jeroen Jonker
b) Age
c) Location
The Netherlands

Who do you know in Easy?
First and foremost my wife: Darnearis whom I met 10 years ago on a school camping trip and who I demanded to play WoW. Also a few guildies from my last guild: Jianha, Chantico, Gargamella, Catranger and Lava

What is your toon's:
I have all classes except warrior and paladin maxed out (that includes Demon Hunter on the beta) I mostly played healers because everyone else was too lazy to pick one. This is going to by my main during Legion:

a) Dísort
b) Night Elf
c) Huntard
d) Marksman
e) DPS (obviously, my first aid skills are not high enough)

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
Like I said before I got every class except paladan and warrior maxed out and know how to play at a decent level with most. My highest Ilvl char is currently Emoren (mistweaver monk)

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I have had a view accounts over the years but I started during Vanilla. /played on this char is 18 days

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
My wife made me. All joking aside, my former guildies and wife told me you were some pretty cool dudes and dudettes

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
Murlocs Stole my Candle. I was an officer there. Guild fell apart so we abandoned ship

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I have raided before. Really started getting into it during WoD. Cleared HFC on heroic. If i have the time I do want to raid again but only with a well organized group.

<3 Dísort

Nephesh
Officer

Re: Social application Dísort

Post by Nephesh » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Greetings Dísort,

Welcome to Easy forums. :)

It would be nice if someone (like, one or more of those that you mentioned) could vouch for you.

About that part of us being cool dudes and dudettes, that is very much true ofcourse! There is still room to make it cooler though, are you up to that? ;)

Cheers,
Neph

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dísort

Post by Dísort » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Bothering the wife now, hang on

Darnearis s

Post by Darnearis s » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:29 pm

I can confirm that this silly dude is my husband :P We have been in the same guild before i joined this guild

Caireann

Post by Caireann » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Poke an officer online for an invite, then :)

Welcome to Easy!