Social application - Leothera

Social members apply here!
Sajt
Guest

Social application - Leothera

Post by Sajt » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:56 am

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
My name is Matt, I'm 32 and live in the UK, South-East England. I'm married to Jayra, we're applying together.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I know Tsumecho / Emaen, we met while he was in Bete Noire. Maybe there are some more ex-BN folk still with you who know us. :)

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)
Name: Leothera
Race: Night Elf
Class: Demon Hunter
Spec: Vengeance (I guess?)
Preferred role: Tank

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
Actually this demon hunter is an alt, my main is Sajt, who's a Night Elf Guardian/Feral druid. I'm up for helping out in dungeons (Mythic+ even) on him until I get the DH up to 110 if you happen to need a tank or DPS, but for now I'm applying only on the demon hunter.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I started playing right when Lightbringer was launched, back in 2006.

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
I really love Bete Noire but we just can't seem to get a group going as often as we'd like. We're interested in 5-man Mythic and Mythic+ content, tried pugging it but didn't enjoy it like that. We still don't want to leave them with our mains, at least for now, but would like to take a look at Easy because we know that it's an active and mature guild, just what we're looking for. We're not interested in progression raiding but would enjoy cheering at those of you who are!

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
Been in a few raiding guilds in the last 10 years, actually we started on the horde side and changed faction in MoP. It's not a long list but a very long story, will tell it later if anyone's interested in the whole thing, the short version is that the only one that still exists and matches our playstyle is Bete Noire, or well, it used to be a good match but they're just not very active anymore.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
Did a lot of raiding back in TBC and WOTLK, a little in Cata, since then a little LFR but not interested in hardcore raiding anymore. I'm up for joining some casual ad-hoc raids as long as it's for fun and not for the loot, but I'm perfectly happy without any raiding at all.

Thank your for your time.

User avatar
Tsumecho
Member
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Tsumecho » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:01 am

Sajt wrote:Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I know Tsumecho / Emaen, we met while he was in Bete Noire. Maybe there are some more ex-BN folk still with you who know us. :)
Actually, we met on irc, way back when Lightbringer had one, and I raided, albeit very briefly due to IRL stuff, in Illuminati on Horde side with you. :lol:

I've actually told Sajt he and Noki would be welcome here a couple times before when we've had catch ups. They're both cool people and would fit the guild well.
Meow.

Image

User avatar
Tan
Officer
Posts: 6040
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm
Location: Chocolat, waffles and beer!
Contact:

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Tan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 am

On 2 conditions!
You come back to irc and you bring Tennypants with you!
:lol:
Image Image
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis

Sajt
Guest

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Sajt » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am

Tsumecho wrote:Actually, we met on irc, way back when Lightbringer had one, and I raided, albeit very briefly due to IRL stuff, in Illuminati on Horde side with you. :lol:
Yeah Noki reminded me after we posted the applications, I completely forgot you had been in Illuminati too, sorry! :oops:

I hope you didn't take it personally, it's just one of my many flaws, I have to apologise a lot to people who I met before but forgot when or how. :D

Sajt
Guest

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Sajt » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 am

Tan wrote:On 2 conditions!
You come back to irc and you bring Tennypants with you!
:lol:
I'll consider going back to IRC but I'm afraid I don't have power over that spacegoat. :( :D

User avatar
Tsumecho
Member
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Tsumecho » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Sajt wrote:
Tsumecho wrote:Actually, we met on irc, way back when Lightbringer had one, and I raided, albeit very briefly due to IRL stuff, in Illuminati on Horde side with you. :lol:
Yeah Noki reminded me after we posted the applications, I completely forgot you had been in Illuminati too, sorry! :oops:

I hope you didn't take it personally, it's just one of my many flaws, I have to apologise a lot to people who I met before but forgot when or how. :D
Nah, not at all, I had to find my old app to remember the guild name hahaha, I mean, lets be fair, it was years ago...
Sajt wrote:
Tan wrote:On 2 conditions!
You come back to irc and you bring Tennypants with you!
:lol:
I'll consider going back to IRC but I'm afraid I don't have power over that spacegoat. :( :D
We have Discord now!
Meow.

Image

User avatar
Caireann
Member
Posts: 2417
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm
Location: Warsaw
Contact:

Re: Social application - Leothera

Post by Caireann » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Hey,

Speak to any officer online to get an invite :) Welcome to Easy!

/o
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest