Social Application - Jayra

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Nokedli

Social Application - Jayra

Post by Nokedli »

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location

My name is Chris, I'm 29 years old and currently live somewhere in South-East England. I'm applying together with Sajt/Leothera, with whom I share guardianship of the cat.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?

Well, Emaen, I think. Sajt/Leothera knows him and I might have talked to him that one time. He seems nice.

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)

Name: Jayra
Race: Night Elf
Class: Demon Hunter
Spec: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't have a preference yet, I generally like tanking, though.

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.

So many... The only one worth mentioning is my druid, that has been my main for too many years to count. It's Nokedli and I just love being resto, druid healing is the best. I also have a warlock called Garbage. That's something, I guess.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?

I've been playing WoW since august of 2006 with breaks of varying lengths. This character though... it's been at least 2 hours now.

Why do you want to apply to Easy?

I would like to do casual stuff like Mythic dungeons, normal raids, and world bosses but there isn't enough people interested in these things in BN.

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?

I'm still in Bete Noire with my main (and assorted alts) and I don't really want to leave completely.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.

Yes and very slightly maybe. The last time I did any kind of "serious" raiding must have been before Pandaria.

Thank you! :)
Tsumecho

Re: Social Application - Jayra

Post by Tsumecho »

Nokedli wrote: He seems nice.
I guess that's something :D

I've never talked to Noki...not even that one time, I have no idea who this tree is. ;)
Meow.

Caireann

Re: Social Application - Jayra

Post by Caireann »

Hey,

Speak to any officer online to get an invite :) Welcome to Easy!

/o