Social Application - Dendrofob

Apply here as a regular Social member!
dendrofil

Social Application - Dendrofob

Post by dendrofil »

1. What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
I’m Vedran, 37 (not for much longer) living in Zagreb, Croatia

2. Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I know Rotkwa, her boyfriend and I were colleagues for a year or so.

3. What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)
My toon is Dendrofob, a dwarf shadow priest (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Dendrofob). I prefer to dps, but have also tanked in Legion up to (not including) Tomb of Sargeras.

4. Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
I currently have no alts on Lightbringer. I like to have a reasonably equipped tanking spec, in Legion that was a blood DK, mostly for dungeons and a bit of Antorus.

5. How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I’ve started playing in the summer of 2005 and played every expansion since, though I haven’t stepped into any raids after Vanilla and up to Legion (not counting LFR). Character linked above is brand new, but I’ve played my priest in every expansion.

6. Why do you want to apply to Easy?
Part of this is adressed in the next question. I’ve been told this is an old and stable guild whereas my last two guilds were neither. Also, sad story, all my friends I used to play with quit, so it might be nice to play with someone I know IRL.

7. Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I’ve been in two guilds in Legion. First one disbanded after Nighthold. I joined the second guild right before Antorus. Though the social aspect of the guild was pretty good, I was not happy with the level of progression or amount of people joining raids.

8. Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
Yes, I’ve raided vanilla up to Blackwing Lair and all raids in Legion (minus Tomb of Sargeras) on heroic. I would like to raid in BFA, I was told by Rotkwa to apply as social first.
Tsumecho

Re: Social Application - Dendrofob

Post by Tsumecho »

dendrofil wrote:a dwarf shadow priest
Gets my vote.
dendrofil wrote:I know Rotkwa
Welcome to the guild! :D
Meow.

Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Good luck with the app. If you really want to raid, i would suggest to apply for raider right away. I can not see any advantage in applying for social, as that is kind of where you would end up anyway if the raider app fails for whatever reason.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Aleila

Post by Aleila »

Heya, nice app! I too would think Raider is worth going for, but I can understand not wanting to disobey Rotkwa ;) Good luck either way!
Damoli

Post by Damoli »

I think everyone is skipping the most important question here!

Do you like trees or not?
Lilpinkie

Post by Lilpinkie »

Welcome, I agree with others and apply for raider if you want to raid. It much easier at the start when we're all gearing up than doing it later (I changed main 3 times in legion and it was hard work playing catch up).
dendrofil

Post by dendrofil »

Hey all, I'm adding a raider application as explained in The BfA Guild Roster

To clarify for Damoli's benefit, I have a love-hate relationship with trees.
  1. ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
    1. Character name: Dendrofob
    2. Class: Priest
    3. Mainspec: Shadow
    4. Offspec (do you actively play your offspec and do you have any experience raiding with your offspec?): I've played discipline and holy a bit in dungeons (think around 13 highest) in legion and have healed some dungeons in my few weeks in Easy. I've not healed in raids since my very beginnings.
    5. Battletag: Dendrofil #2136
    6. Armory
      - (NOTE) I'll get myself gemmed and enchanted before next reset
  2. ABOUT YOU
    1. Name: Vedran
    2. Age (approximately): 37
    3. Country: Croatia
    4. Tell us something about yourself (hobbies or anything else you want to share with us)
      -I'm a father of two boys (4 and 1), so them coupled with WoW pretty much spends my time budget allocated for hobbies.
  3. EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
    1. Why do you like playing this specific class and spec?
      - I've played shadow every expansion, and I've especially enjoyed the flow of one minute void form cycles in T20 and T21. Even though the spec looks somewhat broken in playstyle now, I'm hoping to see some revamp soon.
    2. What class/role specific resources do you read or use to improve your gameplay? (websites, blogs, etc)
      - Icy veins is my goto for pretty much everything and I occasionally look at howtopriest.com (now warcraftpriests.com). I like looking at shadow priest guides on youtube, though there are very few of them.
    3. What is your previous raiding experience?
      - Vanilla everything but Nax, Legion everything on heroic except for TOS. Never stepped into a mythic raid.
    4. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon from 21:00 to 23:30 server time. How many raids do you expect to attend per week?
      - I can guarantee being available for at least two raids per week, will be aiming to make time for three on specific weeks.
When alone with my thoughts, I dream of being a gnome.