Social App Bäts

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Bäts

Social App Bäts

Post by Bäts »

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
My Name is Marc, 31 years old and from the Netherlands.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I don`t know any members in Easy, but I`m looking forward to meet them :)

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)
I`m a human destruction warlock for a very long time now. Think I started this character around WotLK.

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
I have a lot of alts who are in my own guild (TOOA, is just a a big guild for bankspace now).
Batwarrrior, Moderan (mage), psychodadd (druid), Serpp (paladin), Unbät (dk), all level 120. Have more but are lower level.
My daily goals in wow is collecting stuff. I use the addon All the Things, I collect transmog/pets/mounts/titles/achievements etc.
My alts have the other proffesions and I need them to get the leather/mail/plate gear for my collection.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
Played some vanilla and BC, but really started at WotlK till now with my warlock.

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
I`m looking for a new guild that is good organised and really steady. Seems to me you guys are doing a really good job.
Im not looking for raiding at the moment because I can`t commit to days/times (work in a restaurant). Just want to make new friends and join a new community. It is nice to join a guild that takes raiding seriously.(affects the guild possitive overall)

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I have had my own guild since end Wotlk till wod. After that (guild died eventually) I joined a friends guild called Mischief. But they transferred to a new realm and I didnt want to transfer again with my toons.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I have raided in Cata and Pandaria mostly. Im not planning to raid atm. But you never know for sure :)
Vrugdush
Officer

Re: Social App Bäts

Post by Vrugdush »

Hello Bäts!

Thanks for your application. We're mainly looking for raiders, but you seem like a good fit socially, and we could always use some friendly new voices in guild chat. We'll give our members a chance to comment, and get back to you in a couple of days. Hang tight.

Sincerely,
Vrug
Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

Hi,

I like your application and your journey in WoW, GL :)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
Bäts

Post by Bäts »

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply`s.
I`ll keep a eye out :)

greetings,

Bäts
Hellish

Post by Hellish »

I think i saw you asking for a guild to join in /1 yesterday, glad you picked us since we could use some fresh faces!
Goodluck with your app, fellow dutchy!
"If i was meant to be controlled, i would have come with a remote"

Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Bäts!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the application!

Seems you have a lot of history playing WoW so will be good to have you join our ranks!

~Bipsie
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Hi again Bäts,

Since we've only had positive feedback, we would be happy to offer you a Social position in our guild, on a trial basis. Please contact one of our officers (Templaar, Rotkwa, Thesis, or myself) in game for an invitation.

Let's have some fun together! :-)
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Well that was quick!

Bäts has joined the guild. Welcome!
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Welcome in! :D