Social application from Lyétin

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Lyétin

Social application from Lyétin

Post by Lyétin »

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
My name is Tess, I'm 27 and I live in The Netherlands.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I don't think I do, but I'd like to befriend new people!

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)
My main is Lyétin, a night elf Beast Mastery hunter. :) I usually prefer DPS but have also raid healed in previous expacs.
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... y%C3%A9tin

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
I have a level 120 retribution paladin (Eryth) on the Horde side.
On alliance, I have every other class sitting at level 110, as I haven't had the motivation to level them yet. D:

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I started playing somewhere middle of Cataclysm I think, and I've mained a hunter that whole time.

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
I just resubbed after a 6 month break and I'm guildless. I would love to be invited to a friendly group of people to talk to and group up with!

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I have raided with several guilds on LB/Maz. Most of them I had to leave after the raid teams fell apart and the guilds disbanded as a result. My previous one kind of fell apart after HC G'huun was defeated, and my GM had no luck recruiting and moved the guild to a different server. I didn't want to leave so I was left guildless.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I did casual raiding in Cataclysm.
I started raiding semi-hardcore during SoO in Pandaria, and since then I've done raiding on heroic level in pretty much every raid tier, but never really touched Mythic.

Gearwise I have a lot of catching up to do, but I might be interested in getting back into raiding in the future!
Hellish

Re: Social application from Lyétin

Post by Hellish »

Goodluck with your app! bonus points for being a dutchy!
"If i was meant to be controlled, i would have come with a remote"

Lyetiin

Post by Lyetiin »

Thank you! Also, my memory has really failed me, my paladin isn't max level yet but for some reason I totally thought it was. T_T
Vorst

Post by Vorst »

Hey Tess,

Welcome back to the game! Any content you like doing, besides raiding?
What is your favorite hunter Pet?

Usually people join Easy because they already know some members in our guild, did you come across our name somewhere in the game? Or did you find us in another way?
(No worries either way, I am filled with curiosity, so now I have the opportunity, I thought I'd ask. ^^)

Good luck on the application!

Pepijn

(Vorst)

PS. I am a returning player after a short absence myself, after a 4 month break.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hey Tess.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the application. Always nice to have some new friendly faces so maybe seen you soon in Gchat.

~Bipsie
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Vrugdush
Officer

Post by Vrugdush »

Lyétin has been invited!

Welcome. :-)
Lyétin
Test Member

Post by Lyétin »

Thank you! Glad to have been accepted into the guild. :)

To answer your questions Vorst, I also really enjoy collecting transmog and battle pets! For my hunter I usually use Gara as my pet, I just love how she looks and the quest line made me attached. xD

I applied to Easy because in all my time playing this game, this guild name is one I have seen a lot, plus the website looks great and I liked what I read on it, so I felt like this might be a good place for me.
Vorst

Post by Vorst »

Great to know,

did you know that there is a achievement run planned for next Sunday? There you might get some transmogs as well as a nice social night raiding.
You can sign up for it on the main website, under the calendar. Raids available to everyone are listed as FFA raids and I believe there is at least 1 Achievement run each week nowadays.

Glad you feel welcome!
Mehetabel

Post by Mehetabel »

Lyétin wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:26 amI also really enjoy collecting transmog and battle pets!
Hello new best friend! :lol: Lots of transmog, pet and achieve hunters in <Easy> so you'll fit in here just fine. :D
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Lyétin wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:29 pm Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I don't think I do, but I'd like to befriend new people!
I've been wracking my brain about why I recognised Lyétin, but then read its Tess, and it turns I used to help Furious(?) way back when, on my druid, when they were short of Raiders, some fun runs with Tess, Koski, Sol and Wolf. So it turns out you do know someone in the guild, even if I'm not around online at the moment. :lol: Welcome!
Meow.