Social Member - Nimbled

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Nimbled

Social Member - Nimbled

Post by Nimbled »

I have filled in the new and returning questions as best as I could (and as best as memory serves). I am previously known to easy as Leiard and Arasinya. I have been out of WoW for a very long time (I think 2013/14).

I am looking for a guild be my home whilst I try and rekindle my love affair with WoW. My original characters at the time no longer exist so I am currently levelling a new druid tank (Nimbled - currently lvl 61).

At this time I have no real desire to return to raiding, I am just playing around with the game and waiting to see if the spark returns.

What is your: a) Name Dan b) Age 37 c) Location England
Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them? I joined Easy very early in TBC (Gruul's Lair) with my original character Leiard, a holy priest. I never felt I excelled as a healer so re-rolled to Druid Tank, Arasinya - which is what most people will know me as.
What is your toon's: a) Name Nimbled b) Race Night Elf c) Class Druid d) Spec Tank e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS) Tank
Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please. Not applicable - doubt I'll ever have the time to introduce alts
How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character? I started playing WoW late on in Classic. I just hit level 55 when TBC was released so had to wait a couple of days (levelling used to be difficult). I've played this character a week
Why do you want to apply to Easy? Just testing the water with the game to see if I want to return on a more regular basis and Easy is the guild that has familiar faces
Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds? Yes. I stopped playing the game at the lvl 100 content.
Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details. Yes. I raided extensively during lvl 70, 85, and 100 content. I was primarily a tank and raid leader when required. At this time I have no desire to raid and I understand the reapplying as a raid member rules if that ever changed.

Why did you leave Easy? I left WoW behind so long ago I do not really recall specific details but in my prime lvl 70 and lvl 85 content I felt I had become one of the best tanks around and just remember being frustrated (in hindsight I was just playing WoW too much and needed to take a step back).
Why do you want to rejoin Easy? This is the only guild I'd consider joining. As I said I am only really passing time at the moment and the game is nothing like the old days - it is incredibly lonely and doesn't feel like a MMO at all whilst levelling up.
Have the reasons why you previously left Easy been resolved? Yes
How much do you see yourself playing/raiding for the future? I'll probably be playing up to 10 hours a week for now. If I become a raider I will only ever raid on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday as my partner works these evenings.
Mehetabel

Re: Social Member - Nimbled

Post by Mehetabel »

Welcome home! :D
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Welcome back Daniel :)
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Nimbled :mrgreen:

Since some of our existing members have admitted to knowing you, we would be happy to welcome you back to Easy as a Social Member.

Just get in touch with one of the current officers (Thesis, Shiyori, Johnthomas, Vaelarion or Rinholy) for an invite.

Alternatively my battletag is in my signature to add if that's easier since I have a lot of alts :) .

Cheers
~Bipsie
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Korchinks

Post by Korchinks »

Welcome back mighty Arasinya - I'll re-sub 'soon' no doubt and see you online :)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one
Nimbled

Post by Nimbled »

Thank you. I'll be sure to reach out in game.
Thugsley
Officer

Post by Thugsley »

invited as Social 12/09/2020
Battletag: Thugsley#3260