Social application

Apply here as a regular Social member!
Athla

Social application

Post by Athla »

Hi!

What is your: a) Name b) Age c) Location
My name is Sanna and I'm a 33 year old Swede.

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
My old guild mate Eyanah who I've known since back in Legion told me about Easy and what I've heard made me interested in joining!

What is your toon's: a) Name b) Race c) Class d) Spec e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS)
My main for Shadowlands will (most likely) be my Draenei monk Morgondis. I haven't decided yet if I'm going with windwalker or mistweaver. Though I prefer healing I have played more as dps and I enjoy that too. Tanking however, while I think it's great fun I am way too likely to get lost to play that role! In other words, I should never be allowed to go first!

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
While I'm more or less set on the monk as main I am a bit of an altoholic. The two alts I play the most is my old main (havoc dh) and a demo lock, I do however have atleast one alt of every class.

How long have you played wow?
I started playing WoW back in Vanilla but after 6 months in tbc I took a looong break and got back in the middle of Legion.

How long have you played this character?
I've played the monk since I got back to the game but switched main to dh in late Legion and BfA, never stopped playing it though and decided to promote it to main again.

Why do you want to apply to Easy? Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
While the guild I'm in was great back in Legion it has slowly declined (despite several merges) to just a few sporadically active members. I'm looking for a mature, social and active guild that I can enjoy the coming expansion with. From what I've heard Easy is all that.

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I've raided very little and never actively for any longer period of time, my job gets in the way and I don't see it changing anytime soon sadly.

Well, thats all from me for now! Thanks for reading my application:)
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Social application

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Athla,

Thanks for your application. We'll have a quick chat about it and get back to you asap. I don't forsee any issues as you know an existing member :).

Cheers
Bipsie and /o Team.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Social application

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Athla

We are happy to accept you into <Easy> as a social member. If you do decide to raid in future you will have to complete a full raider trial.

Please get in touch with one of the officers (Shiyori, Vaelarion, Johnthomas, Thesis or Rinholy) for an invite. Alternatively add me on battlenet (squarah1990#2117) or ask one of the guild to contact us on Discord.

Cheers,
<Easy> Officers
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah