Apply here as a regular Social member!
Illidna

Social App

Post by Illidna »

What is your:
a) Name: Daniel
b) Age: 23
c) Location: Ireland

Who do you know in Easy? How did you meet them?
I am not aware of anyone I know in Easy

What is your toon's:
a) Name: Illidna
b) Race: Night Elf
c) Class: Demon Hunter
d) Spec: Havoc
e) Preferred Role (Tank/Healer/DPS): DPS

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
I do have other alts but use them mostly for extra transmog and mount runs. Have a Mage that I started the game with, DK, Paladin, Druid but don't play on them much.

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
Played for the end of WotLK, to about mid Cata, took a break until Legion till the second month of BFA. Current /played on my DH is 23 days

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
Looking for a Guild to play with for Shadowlands as my previous Guild died at the start of BFA which is why I stopped back then. I am also bringing with me 2 IRL friends who I got into the game for Shadowlands and hope to bring them as social as well

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I have been in 2 Guilds previously. WotLK > Cata which disbanded due to no members and Legion > BFA which also disbanded due to members leaving and the GM/Officer team transferring to a more active server

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I have raided before getting AotC with ToS and Argus in Legion and the previous Guild I was in completed Uldir normal before disbanding. While I would love to raid in the future my current work schedule wouldn't allow me to commit to raid times so no plans to raid outside of the occasional weekend slot fill if needed. For the time being I just plan on being social

If ye need anything else please let me know
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Social App

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Illidna

Thanks for your application. We are discussing it and will get back to you shortly.

Cheers
<Easy> /o.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Social App

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Illidina,

Please can you add me on battlenet (squarah1990#2117) so we can have a chat about your application?

Thanks
Bipsie.
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah