How did you meet them?
IRL friends

What is your toon's:
a) Name: Callisto
b) Race: Nightelf
c) Class: Hunter
d) Spec: BM/MM
e) Preferred Role: DPS

Do you have any other characters (alts)? If so, tell us something about them please.
Currently no active alts but I am an altaholic so there will be more (i like to level new chars to relax, usualy not to max level).

How long have you played wow? How long have you played this character?
I have played wow since vanilla US open beta. This character is fresh 60.

Why do you want to apply to Easy?
I have one of my best friends in the guild and other members seem great to (have done couple of instances with them over the years)

Have you been in other guilds? Why are you no longer in these guilds?
I have before but not actively since WoD (only in social guilds for bit of fun).

Have you raided before? Do you plan on raiding in the future? If yes, please give details.
I have raided before, hardcore raider in vanilla, bc and wotlk. After that only casually.
I might raid in the future, depending on the schedule and how fun raid and future raids will be.
Adjoint

Re: Social app

Post by Adjoint »

Confirmed that I know this guy! He tempted me to join classic ages ago. Back then the game wasn't quite for me (in addition to not being able to afford it) but we have the chance to kill some bosses together now occasionally.

- Span, Knot, Lambda
Bipsie
GM [Retired]

Re: Social app

Post by Bipsie »

Hi Urmas

Thanks for your app. As Span has confirmed he knows you we will be happy to accept you as a social member.

The current officers are Thesis, Shiyori, Johnthomas, Vaelemental and Rinholy so if you speak to one of us we can invite.

Alternatively Span or another member can poke us on Discord.

Cheers
Bipsie and Easy /o
Battletag: squarah1990#2117
Discord: _squarah