[BWD] Maloriak Heroic 25man

Blackwing's Descent, Throne of the Four Winds, Bastion of Twilight.
Lithasola

[BWD] Maloriak Heroic 25man

Post by Lithasola »

Nice video for this fight -
http://www.learntoraid.com/2011/03/29/m ... de-heroic/

Read the Info people !
Aicha

Re: [BWD] Maloriak Heroic 25man

Post by Aicha »

Sounds doable. We may have to shanghai Caer for the PW:B and shields on MT during black phase though. :)
Lithasola

Post by Lithasola »

One thing its not very clear on is when to release the abberations, do we release any on the black phase ? or do we interupt them all until we do red and blue phase. I cant imagine that it would work to release them during black vial phase since the OT/OT's will be kiting the black swills. those on top of abberations would be a bit much for any tank I think :?
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

They mention the black phase is always first tho, so I'd assume we release them like we normally do - on blue/red phase. Or maybe he doesn't release aberration on black phase at all, so there's no such problem?
Sarri

Post by Sarri »

A few notes here

Tankspot doesnt seem to have a hc Maloriak guide tho (oops?). Will dig a bit more elsewhere later.

Digging around in tankspot netted this little gem... http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php? ... tegy-Guide

Some tips in the comments below too. (Hunters read it, theres a pro tip for you too!)
Fluttermouse

Post by Fluttermouse »

WTB threat reduction for Moonkin or more threat on tank! With the length of time adds are up, it appears Moonkin can push some silly numbers on this fight, but at the cost of having one or more chewing on you. (which is not good news)