The spider that raided Lith

Post by Sarri »

Here is the spider that was attempting to solo Lith

Fresh from phone download

:shock: :o
Lithasola

Re: The spider that raided Lith

Post by Lithasola »

The pint glass and envelope strategy worked but it was a close one !
Stumble

Post by Stumble »

you had a pint of beer and a envelope you crushed it with?
Daegranos

Post by Daegranos »

That is one gross looking spider. :|
Lithasola

Post by Lithasola »

now you understand my reaction to it coming round the door way and staring me out with all 8 of its wee beady eyes.
Rahal

Post by Rahal »

The pic is in...well, bad quality :P But i bet that could be this one http://www.european-arachnology.org/esy08/english.shtml, was have them few in my house recently :)
Lithasola

Post by Lithasola »

Oh no doubt its a harmless spieces of arachnid (we dont have any nasty ones here) but its sheer size and the way it came sauntering around the corner and eye'd me up as if calculating how much webbing it'd take to catch me made me squeak and climb up onto my chair in the manner of the big mamma maids in the tom and jerry cartoons. Dave saw it again last night (after I had already chucked it out the front door) and even he made a sound of surprise lol, then I think he possibly squished some of its legs as he tried to trap it. However the linford christie of spiders managed to escape his hastily cast pint glass to scurry, once again, under my PC desk......... its got it in for me I just know it has.

So now I have no idea where it is and if its now harboring a grudge for the 3 or so broken legs it now has :?
Desi

Post by Desi »

We should have an off-tank taunt it away from you, while ranged keep dps'ing it's legs. Tanks should definately wear their nature protection set, I guess?

(And rofl @Lith)

:mrgreen:
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

Poor Lith.. ! I'd probably react the same way... or even worse, you wouldn't hear nor see me for the rest of the raid... :P

Anyway, I still have the recording from that night if you'd like to have it as a souvenir... I won't give it to anyone else tho ;) Your voice was really shaky, we all thought something happened to Nate at first. Thank god it was only a spider.. :)
Kharybdis

Post by Kharybdis »

Bad quality...? That's probably the default scottish eye vision... :twisted: :lol:

Also... ewwwww!
Caireann wrote:Thank god it was only a spider.. :)
"Only" a spider...? You want to take a good look at that thing again...? It's nature's psychological warfare, that's what it is!

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Prepare for the worst and dare the universe to disappoint you