ICC - looked at differently

Pre-Cataclysm raids.
Luxaflex

ICC - looked at differently

Post by Luxaflex »

Found this blog, http://www.echoesinmyhead.com; some excerpts:

"We have been raiding Icecrown Citadel for awhile now, and I am convinced that Blizzard design teams work in silos, and the two teams that did the Plagueworks and the Blood area are stoned out of their fucking gourds."

"At this point you’ve bested the first level of defense, and are ready to kill retarded fart jokes and homoerotic blood elves."

"It gets even fucking worse in the Blood quarter. That might as well be called the bloodborne pathogens quarter. If the entry way was fucking metal, this is fucking other men to the sound of throbbing disco music in Studio 54. Metrosexual elves with anime hair bounce around in a room full of disco balls and I’m pretty fucking sure there’s more than just one queen in that room. I sort of wonder if the blinded smith actually did it after he saw this place."

"So, I figured that given how strong that resto 4pc is, the hunter 4pc must also be pretty fucking badass. Like some dude will pop out with a rocket launcher and fuck things up for you, or maybe a paladin will show up and judge wisdom."

"Comments (0) | Feb
An Open Letter To The Two DKs And A Paladin Looking For A Healer And A Tank In Trade Chat
Posted on Sunday, February 7, 2010 in Your Face

Fuck you and your two DPS specs."

I like his ongoing ranting with lots of room for mocking himself as well. Might be too much for some people - I'm following it as of now :)
Xiluva
Officer

Re: ICC - looked at differently

Post by Xiluva »

This is all well and good when everyone else in the group takes the same meat-grinder approach to randoms. On the off chance that I get a relatively new tank, I can only imagine the poor guy’s dismay. Just imagine this – you’re doing your first set of heroics, and your healer won’t sit still. He’s running around and playing chicken with your HP. He’s pulling the next pack while you’re still tanking, and I’m not sure he’s wearing pants.
This is Elania doing random pugs! :P
Xiluva / Altura / Bruma / Vespula / Xipoca / Elania / Morbia