Icecrown Citadel 11 - Sindragosa

Pre-Cataclysm raids.
Fungi

Re: Icecrown Citadel 11 - Sindragosa

Post by Fungi »

Am I right in assuming having a shadow priest with some extra healing there helps a lot ?
Once you fall into the rhythm of dropping stacks - activity - dropping stacks etc - no one blows up the raid or dies stupidly, it felt actually pretty easy
hehehe.. I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy if you get into the rhythm of all that :). The issue seemed to be that 9/10 on each try got into that rhythm before, but always 1/10 had some problems, which caused mayhem. What changed on the kill ?

A.
If you want to be or have more than average, you need to work/learn/invest more than average!
Awesomeness, it can't be taught !
"Where the brave may live forever" - V.
Luxaflex

Post by Luxaflex »

A passive healing class helps. We lost Elania at some point, and got Emesis back. Maybe Optimuz judged light often, and Emesis offhealed actively at some points. I don't have a log and atm cannot check recount. Would be nice to know for future kills. What changed, even tho this was not discussed, that tanks seemed to be closer to each other. I always only had to move 3-4 steps to get to the other tank. On previous nights this was sometimes 10-15 steps - which is equal to 2-3 serious heals. Halfway the night I changed to double Rejuve glyph (hasted, but also harder ticking at low health targets) and that upped my healing substantially. I guess all things just fell together, it was a really, really smooth kill.
Caireann

Post by Caireann »

It was a really smooth kill, we can be really proud of - even at the end nobody has died :) Things got better after we got Emesis and Opti, and it looks like a off healing class out there on P3 is a huge help. I have no meters to back this up, but with Emesis (and probably Opti's judgement) things seemed more stable. On the other hand.. maybe it's because of it we were feeling more safe and didn't gain the Panic Aura? ;)
As for vent - please set up your mic to work, ask someone to join vent if you wanna test. Sindra hc but even more Putri hc needs clear communication with preferable everyone able to speak.
Would like to apologize here for the situation we had. I tested the mic before the raid with Lir and it worked. After that I touched the mic once and it completely stopped working. It is really uncomfortable to deal with it this during the raid, and I'm sorry, won't sign next time if I can't make this piece of ... ekhm, work.
Giruy

Post by Giruy »

On most fights with this boss rng can be a bitch, and the odd blue moon one where you sail through. If healers are free from blocks and people dont go nuts with stacks this fights a doddle, unfortunately its rare this happens.
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?