[SIEGE of ORGRIMMAR] - Thok the Bloodthirsty (11)

Strategies for SoO.
Damoli

Re: [SIEGE of ORGRIMMAR] - Thok the Bloodthirsty (11)

Post by Damoli »

Or any other dps for that matter, my damage was embarassing from my own p.o.v. so I'll work on that should the need ever arise again.
On a positive note the kill was pretty smooth and this boss shouldn't cause many more problem going forward.

Giruy wrote:Such a pity that 1 extra ranged hadn't signed and been rolled in last night, boss would have been dead pretty early, e.g. Cengo on average would have done approx. 70 to 80 million more damage per fight than Damoli. That's almost the entire last phase and would have been more than enough on the 11mil and 13mil wipes.
Giruy

Re: [SIEGE of ORGRIMMAR] - Thok the Bloodthirsty (11)

Post by Giruy »

Damoli wrote:Or any other dps for that matter, my damage was embarassing from my own p.o.v. so I'll work on that should the need ever arise again.
On a positive note the kill was pretty smooth and this boss shouldn't cause many more problem going forward.

Giruy wrote:Such a pity that 1 extra ranged hadn't signed and been rolled in last night, boss would have been dead pretty early, e.g. Cengo on average would have done approx. 70 to 80 million more damage per fight than Damoli. That's almost the entire last phase and would have been more than enough on the 11mil and 13mil wipes.
Yep, it was no slight on you Damoli, we can only raid with who signs, the Mass Dispels I would imagine were pretty handy and as for dps, gear upgrades will soon trivialise this boss for us.
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?