[SIEGE of ORGRIMMAR] - Paragons of the Klaxxi (13)

Strategies for SoO.
Panerai

Re: [SIEGE of ORGRIMMAR] - Paragons of the Klaxxi (13)

Post by Panerai »

we didnt try to kill the Amber last raid , i like to see how fast it will go down wen we try it for like 1/2 times. if we kill it on time we dont have to kill another add.

But .. i died alot tonight ( melee'd by Korven mostly and that was not my fault because Korven was turned around by taunting and i was behind him. The best way is to taunt him wen standing 90 degrees from other tank so no melee gets hit by its frontal cone and the other tank will be save. But this was just to clear this up for my self ^^ ) and couldt see that alot of players target the wrong target wen RL told us to go on a specific. Killing the Amber will only work wen target it right.
Giruy

Post by Giruy »

Panerai wrote:The best way is to taunt him when standing 90 degrees from other tank so no melee gets hit by its frontal cone and the other tank will be save
This is important for Korven, tanks and melee need to pay attention not to be in front of him. Its worth calling this out when this boss comes down.

Amber needs fast target switching and a lot of DPS Pan, it may be worth a try but I think we have the right approach already with any experiment just eating into raid time.

Once we get past boss 7 its does get easier so we just need to keep people up now and its a pretty easy kill.

On a side note, I'll have to finish the Garrosh strat pretty sharpish :)
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?
Panerai

Post by Panerai »

Another thing was bugging me last raid and that was the parasites. Im pretty sure there is a way to prevent that.
Now Alaedon was talking about stuns and all and it didnt make any sence to me why. The only thing i could find on the forums and other websites was basicly this:

TankInjection – Rik'kal Injects his victim with a virus that inflicts 10000 Nature damage per second per application. When the virus expires, several Parasites will burst from the victim and attack players at random.Injection will not hit tanks that are actively trying to mitigate damage.

Now how is it not doable for a tank to do this? Im just curious and have to know! Where you tanking another add that stunned you then?
Other then that killing him was fine to sinds he is quickly killed.
Tan

Post by Tan »

The "stun" was a confusion in speech. Alae used his Shield of the Righteous (=active mitigation) on every Injection without fault.
The first time we got to Korven without killing Rikkal first, he got stunned by Korven while Rikkal was still up, so he couldn't mitigate the Injection, and that's the only time i saw dbm yelling "Alaedon got Injection stack" or something similar, which is proof that that was the only time he missed the Injection.

The parasites must be spawning from some other reason then. This cannot be pinned on Alaedon.
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

As i have addon show me all spells that stun me or make me lose control of my char the spell was stunning me was Whirling from Ka'roz the Locust that was happening when he start to charge players and is i was in his path i got stun .. there was no time for me to get out of his path... so wasnt confusion in speech when I said I was stun ;)

now for parasites at start of 1-2 tries maybe 3 not sure i was failing on avoiding the first injection cause i didnt know when it is going to happen exactly and i said that if you remeber that i had problem with the first injection .. but while the boss was up and we had ka'roz in the fight for while i wasnt in his path and everthing was ok untill he decide to keep running through me and so i couldnt stop the injection .. so here is my feedback on what was going on with the injection.
Panerai

Post by Panerai »

Ahha , thats clear now for me thx for explaning.
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

Couple of things for tonight's attempts (and kill).

First off, an addon I will using to try and facilitate the Toxins phase. Take a look and let me know if you have comments.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/klaxxi-helper

Second, for those using Weak Auras I found an Aura that tells you what Toxin colour you have (Red, Yellow, or Blue). I know that people using ElvUi (e.g. Me) would not have had the Toxins visible on the last set of tries so consider this a useful extra! Credit to Danishpsycho of http://theincbear.com/forums/index.php

dmuupaqifKgfjPItrsQ0Sua6wku7sb0WKchJs1YurEMuKPrjUgj12Ks9nPOghQIZrP06uGCpfa7tbXbLQSqv4HkqnrssUOkQ2OkXhjjvnsss5KOkntKi3ub1oLs(PczOiPwkjHNcMksDvvu(ksuDwKOmxKWEf)fIbtvomPwmL0JH0Kv0Lj2mQ8zkmAPQonIxRsA2K42sLDd1Vv1WPOLtLNR00LCDu2osY3rvnEkfNxLA9KeTFQQJ9qhqh6ub2a2hOLb28aT3iqxGzGzOdy4E(bubVQEvJoGnJ44wPYLXQT3CB72TvDB1NozNhESnCJTyjazgG2EBFVEkIRwFVX(EuobB47zX3t15uJrO1Pg2Bs1nGtmipM(2ucmVX6ocQH7zMbUhXXTsLlJTWJTNA02U92QBZZP28yB4gBrDaXgtnEkZCeyffoQFcUcqPZVqhGpzw9tl7QTeaZ6ODeddXTPL9a9fIr)kxAUrtT5PzEA2(PMBQP222oCJT0Ca9CskYJ1kiLJyyiUn0PcO86zOd4Efj0b6ykfj0PsLkva0qNw2dDaBgXXTsLlJvRMh7NSOwDZTBB5K62nc3ylwcWWLJyyiUqhGHjvaR)U2dWwbznfuchbfHHjvosfqJwKhVHoWwAxf6aDYUAdjaummwMd13BSV3GviOx996Kb037(z(ExXpFFV7N57XxJlFV6hAG5JSpdpZrGozxTHGu3MsaOhLfy(iDYUAdjwdSpdpdWlUehNgvOO3C(4Lckx0x7XC6LcQF(IRhZP3HLjrtb8m8CPWQUBGVHrG9z4jcAFnglkbgwVL4sLkaBf6)vkIzocuoIHH4cDGT0OxriyUpa6ZWva2kiMpFXfRbW6obHG5(aAMthGTcYAkOeockcdtQCeykBXWKka0NWvBau2wFhsFYucuKozgGTcYu2khbwtrrPLUtcaOA3TV3L3iWu2kaLeIVh0NeyzwfQeCbmooInbq6DMk6H0JAQPeVNRQaSvqmF(IRUnLynWuSY44OVnLaQwpvm8LZOuanZPPVnLaQ68JZUCja6ZW1itXPR3fyibmF(Ilapncy(8fhYBkoD9UadzacWwbznfuchbfzkBXWKkhbeQeCfG6NV4cWWcvcUcOz1haR7Kn0PL9a0Vne8G89ouysQaSvqwtrrPLUtYra0NHRancWwbHHjvocWwbzkBXWKkhbyRGOzon9TPKJub6leJ(vAPUraLxpdDa2kiyHkXfRbu5JLaarmeFVNZ3BKZWr660UaSvqu5JLCeGTcIIqLOKJaSvqMeoocktPUJ1akcvIsaBBeW9ksOd0XuksOtLkvaUhxarLsADQrGjznv03qPrVUbGsJE137R(IZ37qHjbCIb5X03Msac6JdqMbOw70gpE99g77r)2qWdY37qHjb2sJEDP(j4kWXiA6rdhyln61DWpU0eCNGRaJoJg4vvNhqpNKI8yTcs5iggIBdDQa8jZQFAPUramRJ2rmme3Mw2dCpIJBLkxg3CtNuBlpQ5Xs7MozBtwSeUXwAhyswtf9nVOpoaV4sCCAuHcErF8sra0)vMpFCSMkTof6a2mIJBLkxgRwnp2pzrT6MB32Yj1TBeUXwSeGHlhXWqCHoaBfK1uqjCeuegMu5iadtQaw)DTNkGgTipEdDGT0Uk0b6KD1gsaOyySmhQV3yFVbRqqV671jdOV39Z89UIF((E3pZ3JVgx(E1p0aZhzFgEMJaDYUAdbPUnLaqpklW(m8maV4sCCAuHIEZ5JxkOCrFThZPxkO(5lUEmNEhwMenfWZWZLcR6Ub(ggbMpsNSR2qI1a7ZWte0(AmwucmSElXLkva2k0)RueZCeOCeddXf6aBPrVIqWCFa0NHRaSvqmF(IlwdG1DccbZ9b0mNoaBfenZPPVnLCeaLT13H0NmLafPtMbwtrrPLUtcaOA3TV3L3iWuSY44OVnLaQwpvm8LZOuGPSvakjeFpOpja6ZW1itXPR3fyibyRGy(8fxDBkXAa2kitzRCeyzwfQeCbmooInbq6DMk6H0JAQPeVNRQaAMttFBkbu15hND5saZNV4cWtJaMpFXH8MItxVlWqgGaSvqwtbLWrqrMYwmmPYraHkbxbO(5lUayDNSHoTShG(THGhKVNkKzQamSqLGRaAw9byRGSMIIslDNKJaOpdxbAeGTcYAkOeockcdtQCeGTcYu2IHjvocWwbHHjvocmLTyysfa6t4QnvG(cXOFLwQBeq51ZqhGTccwOsCXAav(yjaqedX37589g5mCKUoTlG7vKqhOJPuKqNkva2kikcvIsocOiujkbSTra2kitchhbLPu3XAa2kiQ8XsosfG7XfquPKwNAeyswtf9nuA0RBaW0j6zaNyqEm9TPeGG(4aKzaQ1oTXJxFVX(E0Vne8G89uHmdG(VY85JJ1aBPrVUd(XLMG7eCfy0z0aVQ68a65KuKhRvqkhXWqCBOtfGpzw9tl1ncGzD0oIHH420YEG7rCCRu5Y4MB6KAB5rnpwA30jBBYILWn2s7atYAQOV5f9Xb4fxIJtJkuWl6JxkcSLg96s9tWvGJr00JgovA1uOdyZioUvQCzSA18y)Kf1QBUDBlNu3Ur4gBXsG7rCCRu5Y4MB6KAB5rnpwA30jBBYILWn2s7aA0I84n0b2s7QqhOt2vBibGIHXYCO(EJ99gScb9QVxNmG(E3pZ37k(577D)mFp(AC57v)qdmFK9z4zoc0j7QneK62uca9OSaZhPt2vBiXAG9z4zaEXL440Ocf9MZhVuq5I(ApMtVuq9ZxC9yo9oSmjAkGNHNlfw1Dd8nmcSpdprq7RXyrjWW6TexQubyRq)VsrmZrGYrmmexOdSLg9kcbZ9bqFgUcWwbX85lUynaw3jiem3hqZC6aSvqyysLJatzlgMubG(eUAdSMIIslDNeaq1UBFVlVrGPyLXXrFBkbuTEQy4lNrPaOST(oK(KPeOiDYmWu2kaLeIVh0NeyzwfQeCbmooInbq6DMk6H0JAQPeVNRQaSvqmF(IRUnLynaBfKPSvocOzon9TPeqvNFC2LlbqFgUgzkoD9UadjG5ZxCb4PraZNV4qEtXPR3fyidqa2kiRPGs4iOitzlgMu5iGqLGRau)8fxagwOsWvanR(ayDNSHoTShG(THGhKVhLjkkp)ubyRGSMIIslDNKJaOpdxbAeGTcYAkOeockcdtQCeGTcYu2IHjvocWwbrZCA6BtjhPc0xig9R0sDJakVEg6aSvqueQeLCeqLpwcaeXq89EoFVrodhPRt7c4Efj0b6ykfj0PsfGTccwOsCXAa2kitchhbLPu3XAafHkrjGTncWwbrLpwYrQaCpUaIkL06uJatYAQOVHsJEDdaMA(413dv5zZaoXG8y6Btjab9XbiZauRDAJhV(EJ99OFBi4b57rzIIYZpWwA0Rl1pbxbogrtpA4aBPrVUd(XLMG7eCfy0z0aVQ68a65KuKhRvqkhXWqCBOtfGpzw9tl1ncGzD0oIHH420YEagUCeddXf6ammPcy931Ea2kiRPGs4iOimmPYrQatYAQOV5f9Xb4fxIJtJkuWl6JxkcG(VY85JJ1uPcqvAz3sJgPsa
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

Notes from the kill:

Overall, came quite easy. We had Vrug and Erian as DPS and Raha playing without mumble too!

I made some tweeks. First, 4 raid markers down (1 in each blood corner). Markers colours as per 'Klaxxi helper' (see previous post). I had a grp of five positioned loosely around each marker (1 heal, 4 DPS - we had a 2 ranged and 2 Melee setup - each group had someone who could stun). Markers were used as follows:
- groups assigned to kill blood
- calling out location of aim (e.g 'Aim on yellow') - Balth called aim and location out on Mumble, did a great job.
- I split raid in half. One side of room covered aim on that side and vice versa (designated by marker colours).
- during Toxins 'Klaxi Helper' whispers the whole raid with a marker to standon and the again whispers what to do there when Catalyst is cast. Be warned, it creates spam in the whisper channel if you are the one using it for the raid.

Rest came easy. Stack on aim, kill bloods, stay spread, avoid crampon ground, nuke little adds if the are mesmerising someone, kill big adds if the manage to grow, had Balth pick up Hisek 's buff for the raid wide dmg increase, tank swaps on Korvin, that's about it. I called kill order and mechanic reminders.

On the kill no one seemed to die to Aim, about 7 people down by the end. We had Brezs leftover.

Kill order was :

Rik’kal the Dissector
Skeer the Bloodseeker
Korven the Prime
Hisek the Swarmkeeper
Xaril the Poisoned Mind
Kaz’tik the Manipulator
Iyyokuk the Lucid
Ka’roz the Locust
Kil’ruk the Wind-Reaver
GizmoDK

Post by GizmoDK »

I got nommed by a kunchong... (Yes I know, I shouldn't be near it ;) ) Didn't see what others died to...