SoO Heroic - Norushen

Strategies for SoO.
Amazone

Re: SoO Heroic - Norushen

Post by Amazone »

Great video Tsu!

And your UI looks great...

Except for one tiny thing, every (addon) text fonts are different, I would use onloy 2 or 3 fonts max.
I would change all addons to Arial narrow ,
Fitz Quadrata TT (used by blizz a lot) or the one on your unitframes
Especially MSB Porky is annoying!!!! sorry about the complaints!
ImageImage
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Amazone wrote: Except for one tiny thing, every (addon) text fonts are different, I would use onloy 2 or 3 fonts max.
I would change all addons to Arial narrow ,
Fitz Quadrata TT (used by blizz a lot) or the one on your unitframes
Especially MSB Porky is annoying!!!! sorry about the complaints!
Don't worry, I keep meaning to do it, because I hate the msbt text especially...
Meow.

Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

So, overall, a good nights raiding.

It didn't stop me taking a quick look over the Pot log though...

For the majority, no obvious issues. I know people died and I know that sometimes other things take priority and you don't get to pot at the most optimal time. However, the two fights that really interested me were the 2% and 0.3% wipes where people were up pretty much to the end. Sadly, I found slackers.

I can't directly prove that the lost DPS from those pots resulted in the wipe because the correlation between damage increase and the pot may or may not correspond to the total damage needed to down the boss. I can prove you didn't pot them and that you are directly responsible for the damage gap. In my mind not taking pots on those fights contributed to the wipe and *could* have been the difference that made the kill.

Not potting at all is simply unacceptable. On one level its simple raid etiquette, you expect the rest of the raid to turn up knowing their class and with consumables? On another, when I see pot slacking I see people saying "I'm here, but I'm not bothered".
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

For early preperation... :lol:
Method vs. Norushen 25 hc. (this vid is with voice chat included, so just listen to what they say and watch where they are moving. Nothing difficult about it :D )

Enjoy

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Erian
Raid Leader

Post by Erian »

Send disc priests and your very best dps in first. Prioritize adds. Make 2 stack points. Everyone should be at a stack point (unless soaking) and only moving to the other stack point to avoid blind rage. Just a dps/execution check.

Disc priests going inside, nuke the boss. Ignore heals and dispels (just like you do anyway).
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.