SoO Heroic - Norushen

Strategies for SoO.
Tan

Re: SoO Heroic - Norushen

Post by Tan »

Move in grp with 2H (place 2 raid markers), except when there's small adds on the other side. Send someone to interrupt.
There are 4 globes but only 2 people go in at the time. We have plenty of time anyway.
Hero at when everyone's cleared their bars, @30%.
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

After last night, I'm practically chomping at the bit to get another go at this guy. I've updated my gear so I can use the dps cloak and will come with pots and possibly and agi flask for increased damage.

Sunday he dies, then we do Nazgrim progress?

/Rawr
Bob
Meow.

Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

Tsumecho wrote: I've updated my gear so I can use the dps cloak and will come with pots and possibly and agi flask for increased damage.
Sorry Tsu but your gear isnt that over power for this hc fight same go for my gear too..i have seen how hard the add hit me at trial and the damage i take while i am tanking the boss and adds join the fight the damage i was taken is high so trust if you go for dps cloak and do 1 mistake or even adds dont die fast you die whiel with the tank cloak the proc may save you .. now for agi flask i will talk for me i tried to use dps flask at some point to boost my dps for normal raid as i have more the enough stamina but my dps didnt get better it was under the dps i have when i use stamina flask ..think same will be for your dps but feel free to test too.
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

Once again, missing the enrage timer is a DPS issue, as long as Tank DPS output is appropriate for a tank then the effort to fix this lands squarely on the DPS.
Mahmoud

Post by Mahmoud »

it's a stupid thing to suggest , but on the night that we got the kill, we kept struggling with enrage times & 10-5% wipes, until we switched 1 dps to be focused on him all the time, got him on 1st try...
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Ummm this seems like a very blonde moment, but that was so easy?? 2nd try; first time there for me, so not sure what we did right this time or not so right on previous runs? :oops:
Rublupine

Post by Rublupine »

I think, generally, it was just a tight performance - need to see logs. Nothing last night was different to Thurs really. Yes different composition. Shame struggled after because I was thinking we had a reasonable shot for Naz too.
GizmoDK

Post by GizmoDK »

Soraya wrote:Ummm this seems like a very blonde moment
I love those... :D
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Waiting on video to upload to Youtube, will post when done
Meow.

Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

See the very first post of this thread for the kill vid.
Meow.