SoO HEROIC - General Nazgim

Strategies for SoO.
Tan

Re: SoO HEROIC - General Nazgim

Post by Tan »

Hand of Protection? That leaves the raider with 10 full seconds of not being able to attack, so no thank you.
No word on Hand of Sacrifice?? That's really weird. That post is BS.
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Soraya wrote:Here are some of my observations re damage I took last night that caused death:

[21:27:39.389] Kor'kron Arcweaver Arcane Shock Soraya 314752
[21:27:43.238] Kor'kron Arcweaver Arcane Shock Soraya 415728 (A: 18426)
[21:27:47.720] Kor'kron Arcweaver Arcane Shock Soraya 393274 (O: 140560, A: 7997)
[21:27:47.736] Soraya dies

The Arcweaver killed me with 3 casts in 8 seconds.
The only reason this should have happened at all is if the dps assigned to interrupt/stun the Arcweaver was dead. I can't remember who was assigned to Arcweavers else I could check the logs to clarify if they were dead but yeah.
Soraya wrote:[21:35:03.027] Kor'kron Sniper Shoot Soraya 250020 (A: 20295)
[21:35:13.725] Kor'kron Sniper Shoot Soraya 268848
[21:35:16.199] Kor'kron Sniper Shoot Soraya 263116
[21:35:18.585] Kor'kron Sniper Multi-Shot Soraya 205718
[21:35:20.775] Kor'kron Sniper Shoot Soraya 251637 (O: 20745)
[21:35:21.018] Soraya dies

The Sniper killed me with 5 casts in 17 seconds, though the shots get closer together - over 700K in 4 seconds - that would take both healers to keep me up.
Time to break out the Capacitor totem again maybe? Might help? Not sure how effective it would be there but if it gives you a top up breather and the dps a short time to get through the rest of the priority stuff it may be a thought for future?
Meow.

Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

Tan wrote:Hand of Protection? That leaves the raider with 10 full seconds of not being able to attack, so no thank you.
not good for melees and hunters .. but will work great on casters and healers i already used it twice last night on Rub and saved him ;)
Tan wrote:No word on Hand of Sacrifice?? That's really weird. That post is BS.
here is the log link for HoS Hand of Sacrifice

you will see the damage i took off others cause mine wasnt glyphed so you can see how much damage it take off from ppl .. at buff tab you will see how many time you cast it.
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

Tsumecho wrote:Time to break out the Capacitor totem again maybe? Might help? Not sure how effective it would be there but if it gives you a top up breather and the dps a short time to get through the rest of the priority stuff it may be a thought for future?
I use Capacitor and Earthbind totems every time adds spawn and then on cd, as did Panerai :) Though capacitor only has an 8 yard reach, and I am rarely that close to where they spawn.

A discussion on MMO Champions suggests that mass spell reflect works, I saw that Carnac had used it, but unfortunately the logs don't give much detail.
Carnac

Post by Carnac »

some thoughts and tips I've found

- all players when you see the warsong cast try use a self save whether that be a damage reduction or an immunity its helps the healers loads
- melee dps with the warshaman on them try to anticipate the healing totem and pull it out of range so it doesn't heal when it ticks (most of the time it can be killed within our stunlocks)
- when your standing doing nothing in defense stance spread out, the heroic leap the boss does on someone hit everybody around them for 200k+ i think it was
- melee dps don't jump the gun on the adds and go outta range of healing

that idea for healer save staggering was something like one healer cd after another on the berserker stance so there was always some increased healing from someone throughout the 1 minute duration of it

"General Nazgrim: If you intervene + DbtS the current tank, so that you intervene the Sundering Blow, you'll get the Sunder Armor debuff, meaning you can attack the boss during Defensive Stance, without giving him rage. The boss + all adds can be disarmed." worth trying might have been patched
Tan

Post by Tan »

The Sunder buff thing actually makes sense and is not a fluke. As long as you have that debuff, you can poke the boss in Defensive Stance with no penalty. That's why the active tank is still allowed to pew pew the boss even in Def Stance. We could have a high dps steal one stack to continue to attack the boss in Def Stance...
ImageImage
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4sBTRwT and twitter: easyLB
Irukandzji&Timmy, Tan, JellyBelly, Aica, Aiola, Acai, Turritopsis
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Tan wrote:The Sunder buff thing actually makes sense and is not a fluke. As long as you have that debuff, you can poke the boss in Defensive Stance with no penalty. That's why the active tank is still allowed to pew pew the boss even in Def Stance. We could have a high dps steal one stack to continue to attack the boss in Def Stance...
OT can too provided the debuff is still up, so long as neither OT or dps get blinkers it should be ok.
Meow.

Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

7 of 10 raiders hit by Aftershock last night. If you were in it once a wipe was called you're excused, but the rest you're standing in easily avoidable damage that has the added effect of giving Nazgrim extra rage, just don't...
Meow.