SoO Heroic - Sha of Pride

Strategies for SoO.
Tsumecho

SoO Heroic - Sha of Pride

Post by Tsumecho »

Please take a look at the video and read up as there is a good chance we will be doing Sha tonight, I will post any other guides I find that I feel will be useful.

Icy Veins

MMO Champ
Meow.

Giruy

Re: SoO Heroic - Sha of Pride

Post by Giruy »

Fun for dps, its long and healing intensive though, one of my favourite heroic fights.

Pacman is left, left, left, left, you'll know what I mean when you see it.
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?
Nephesh
GM [Retired]

Post by Nephesh »

Can only say 1 thing after watching the vid.....

PACMAAAAAAAANN!!!!!! :lol:

-

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Really good attempts last night, just have to manage our Pride better.
Meow.

Rhae

Post by Rhae »

Any excuse to share a great song. ^_^

Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

Here is Pics where rifts must be closed and how i see our raid should be standing ... feel free to correct me if i make a mistake ;) ;)

Rifts closing zone

Raid with 4 ranges and 2 melees standing spots and closing duty

Raid with 3 ranges and 3 melees standing spots and closing duty

Giruy

Post by Giruy »

We have players on all sides, as the goal really needs to be to close as many rifts as you can. The tactic above is effectively ignoring a quarter of the arena, I suspect the guild that wrote this also has very good dps which shortens the fight somewhat. If you don't close them regardless of where they appear you get overwhelmed later in the fight as it becomes increasing difficult to avoid the corruptions thrown at you.

Again, I have a large TMW icon that shows when I have the debuff, I immediately go looking for a rift as its about to drops off(be proactive), I'll mainly cover my own side but will move around to pick up in other areas if need be.
Maths problem of the day:
If George is 73 and his girlfriend is 26,
How much money does George have?
Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

Giruy wrote: I suspect the guild that wrote this
I wrote this from what i understand from the Video above and what i read about the rifts.. i read today about putting ppl everywhere in the room but couldnt understnad how we should spread them around with the healers and i have the suspect that raid spread around was for 25 men not for 10 men fight.. any tips you can give us G??
Tsumecho

Post by Tsumecho »

Giruy wrote:as its about to drops off(be proactive)
I always did love your sense of humour G :D

Regarding spreading around the room, it is doable. Tanks stay where they are, with Melee behind them spread out a little, healers on either side of Sha, like so:

Sorry, mine art isn't as pretty as Pinky's, I don't have time like he does for this stuff haha.

Yellow - Tanks
Green - Healers
Red - Melee
Purple - Ranged

Now the dps positions aren't necessarily fixed as they'll be moving for rifts, but, from the the healers should have range on everyone?

Also, Banishments it announces a name so we know who to "kill", one of the tanks can track it.
Meow.

Alaedon

Post by Alaedon »

Tsumecho wrote:mine art isn't as pretty as Pinky's
pinky art called google i dont know how to draw and the only program i know how to use is Windows's paint

now back to the tacts to see which tacts we will follow tonight

as i see from your draw Tsu the raid group for sure will be able to handle all the rifts and have more space to dodge bolts .. but here is some Problems we are going to face and we need to find solution for it befor we raid tonight:
1- how we will activate the titan gift .. best case that the titan buff will be on the healer and the dpses are near him .. worse case is to be on ppl in far away spots.
2- dpsing the shadow that person leave behind befor went to pacman game.. best case it will be on the melees worse case on the ranges at the tank side
3- and last what i think about for now .. picking up the adds by tanks .. how the hell will pick them all :shock: :shock: