SoO Heroic - Garrosh Hellscream

Strategies for SoO.
Alaedon

Re: SoO Heroic - Garrosh Hellscream

Post by Alaedon »

Tsumecho wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Alaedon wrote:Think its better to leave the first week for ppl to lvl up dont forget the MC raid will be open for 10th WoW anniversary and many of us want to do as many runs as we can
The 10th anniversary lasts until the 5th Jan
Also the only confirmed loot I've read about on Wowhead so far is a lvl 100 helm and the corehound.
ah i know about loots .. i didnt know it lasts until the 5th of Jan
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Alaedon wrote:
Tsumecho wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Alaedon wrote:Think its better to leave the first week for ppl to lvl up dont forget the MC raid will be open for 10th WoW anniversary and many of us want to do as many runs as we can
The 10th anniversary lasts until the 5th Jan
Also the only confirmed loot I've read about on Wowhead so far is a lvl 100 helm and the corehound.
ah i know about loots .. i didnt know it lasts until the 5th of Jan
I had a look in the in game calendar, I often do for in game events.
In another life, in another place
Maybe you'd have found what brings some to believe
On a different road, in a perfect space
Maybe all the hurt you've known would fail to be
Avrelyjohn

Post by Avrelyjohn »

Tsumecho wrote:After reading a LOT of notes, forums and blog posts, I can confirm that Raid IDs now work the same way they did in TBC, ie, it's by Raid ID.

What this means, is that we cannot extend Garrosh Mythic from last week Thursday as that ID now has him dead. It doesn't matter about weekly resets etc, that ID has him dead, if we extend, we will all be locked to a dead Garry. My apologies to those who didn't get the kill, I will put up raids for after Wednesday for anyone willing to sacrifice a couple hours leveling time or want to avoid masses of people in Draenor to get kills for those who need them.
No need to worry about that really :)

As a person who signed and joined almost all mythic runs its really really ok for me that I had to sit out and u guys got the kill.

Gratz again for the kill.

so tomorrow raid is cancelled then or ?