Application form

Death Knight (Frost, dps, melee)
---
Character name: Deathkun (Mazrigos)
Class: Death Knight
Mainspec: Frost
Offspec: Blood, Unholy
Battletag: KaeWein#2500
Armory link: Doesn't want to load chars, Raiderio instead: https://raider.io/characters/eu/mazrigos/Deathkun
---
Hobbies or Interests (optional): /
EXPERIENCE & RAIDING
How long has this character been your main: Since BFA
Do you have any other alts you play regularly: Not as much as DK, but I'm open to change class
Have you raised any previous tiers? If yes which ones: Ahead of the curves from start of BfA to Castle Nathria
Will you be able to attend minimum of 2 raids per week (Sun/Mon/Weds/Thurs) during raiding tiers? Yes
EASY
What made you want to apply to Easy? My guild is inactive
Do you know anybody in Easy? No
Have you been in any other guilds on this server? Why did you leave? Illostrious, I was the tank, left wow after getting ahead of the curve Castle Nathria, the guild is inactive, with all of our raiders going to other realms for higher level of mythic raiding
Vrugdush
Officer

Re: Application

Post by Vrugdush »

Hello KaeWein/Deathkun!

Thank you very much for your interest in Easy. We'd love for the guild to have a look at your application, but unfortunately these forums aren't very active anymore, so maybe you could join our Discord instead? I hope that's not too much trouble. There's plenty of activity over there, and we'll be able to provide better feedback.

Here's a link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/u57krevs9j. I hope to see you there. :-)

We don't currently have a raiding death knight, so there may very well be room for you, even though we're not currently actively looking for melee DPS.

Sincerely,
Vrug
Korchinks

Re: Application

Post by Korchinks »

Good luck - with Discord and your application! :)

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one