[declined] Elzix - Warlock, Destruction

If you want to join <Easy> to raid, look here and fill the application template
Elzix2

[declined] Elzix - Warlock, Destruction

Postby Elzix2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:43 pm

(I've "registered" but am still awaiting admin aproval - I just noticed I could post without an account though)

1. What's your race, class, level, name
Human, Warlock, 70, Elzix

2. Why did you pick this combination of race and class?
This is my second character I decided to take to 70, my first being a tauren hunter. I'd heard a friend talk about his lock and I was always impressed wathcing the overall DPS from them in raids, so I decided to give it a go. Human because I wasn't a fan of the gnome model.

3. What's the best thing about your character?
Hopefully, the damage output. I know damage meters are usually shunned - but from a pure dps class I feel that if I'm not top of dps list I can improve my character further.

4. What do you want from Easy?
The opportunity to see the last bits of content from TBC before the new expansion comes out. I understand that DPS classes grow on trees and their spots are easily filled, so I'm more than happy to sit on a reserve list in case someone can't make it. I'm not really desperate for loot. I'm just eager to see content I might never see. I've never been into AQ or Naxx and have only seen the 2 large giants at the MC entrance.

5. What have you got to offer?
I consider myself to be a friendly, knowledgable and helpful player - I regularly help others out if they are stuck with quests or just need information.
I understand the mindset needed to raid and am always on time and fully prepared for raids I have signed up for.

6. Are you willing to play by easy standards and according to easy rules?
Of course

7. What is your experience in Wow? Do you have any other characters? If so, tell us something about them please.
I've been playing since Autumn 2006. My first character is on Darkmoon Faire (Greiz). I played him until the guild I was in dismantled and I took some time off. At which point I decided to find a better populated realm and create an alliance warlock.
I've been in two raiding guilds on this realm. Untouchables, untill it too dismantled and currently Aurora. I feel I've reached as far as I can go with Aurora at the moment. They are very friendly people, but struggle with anything other than Karazahn. I never enjoy leaving a guild but time is racing away and I would love to see some T5 and T6 content before its abandoned like AQ, Naxx and MC are now.

8. How many evenings do you play in a week and from when to when (approximately)?
I'm a geek, so I play most evenings every day - 5pm till midnight.

9. Have you been in other guilds?
Untouchables + Aurora

10. What is your age?

11. Can you understand spoken English well? Do you have ventrilo, do you have a mic?
I'm english, have Vent and yes I have brand new mic

12. Which heroics keys do you have? What is the link to your armory profile?
All heroic keys.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Elzix
I'm currently in PVP gear at the moment - /w me and I can show you my raiding gear (16.5% HR, 1080 dmg, 20% crit)

13. What are the names of your alts on lightbringer, so that we can contact you?
While Elzix sits around waiting for raids. I am levelling a druid alt Meshif
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Meshif

Thanks for reading, if you want to know any more information let me know,

cheers.

Xiluva
Officer

Re: Elzix

Postby Xiluva » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Hi Elzix,

Thank you for you application to Easy. Although we're not currently looking for warlocks, we'll analyse your app and post here soon.

PS: I already activated your account. Can you please try posting under it please?
Xipoca / Altura / Bruma / Vespula / Xiluva / Elania / Morbia

Elzix

Postby Elzix » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Xiluva wrote:Hi Elzix,
Can you please try posting under it please?

thanks.

Xiluva
Officer

Postby Xiluva » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi Elzix,

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately we are rather full on warlocks at the moment so we'll have to decline your application.

Best wishes from Easy in finding a guild to your liking.
Xipoca / Altura / Bruma / Vespula / Xiluva / Elania / Morbia

Return to “Applications - Raiders”